Out almost 20k on shitcoin rugs

Any shitcoins out there that aren’t rugs? I’m an addict and I can’t help myself. Please someone guide this retard to riches.

Attached: 41A7BC0E-077B-4E1B-819E-F2B73205A2D9.jpg (657x527, 75.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonarch.app/token.
honeypot.is.
reddit.com/r/theSleepingGIANT/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 4.34.27 PM.png (2386x1062, 172.85K)

i only hold ultrachad sorry

Dinger Token. I’d check it out. Picking up steam again. Legit team, plans, and future.

D0B0

$DONG get in here just had the biggest green dong from some cyrpto twitter fags

ive lost over 10k atleast half my original buying power

just take you money out of the bank and set it on fire. at least you'll be warm for a little while

Attached: Screenshot (56).png (2560x1440, 324K)

The chart doesn't lie. Every day we get a new ATH

Attached: Capture.png (798x411, 48.78K)

GOHO is going to take off soon after it gets cmc and Cg. It’s been audited, it’s been around awhile, check out the tg community and just ask questions.

Attached: AF6ACAD4-6B67-43F9-A76A-803161752D08.jpg (1125x1814, 605.85K)

Fuzz

Why? What’s good about it. Second song post I’ve seen.

Dong

You jeets never learn. Why invest in shit coins that'll get you rekt when there are degen low caps like PKR, SYLO that you can get invested in and make all the money you want.

Don't buy anything shilled on biz. Use moonarch to scan the tokens before buying moonarch.app/token. Buy tokens with low or no tax so you don't get trapped having to wait ages for it to go up if it ever goes up, most higher quality tokens will have no tax. Make sure the token has volume, ideally a few transactions a minute. Don't hold for too long, it's better to sell at a bit of profit than lose heaps trying to be diamond hands, people on bsc move around a lot so most times if something goes way up it'll go way down not long after, not always but most of the time. Don't buy anything under a few hours old. Don't buy anything that doesn't have a website Twitter telegram etc. Don't buy anything with unlocked liquidity. If you think it might be a honeypot then do a test trade and make sure you can sell or use honeypot.is. If it's a gaming token make sure they have a working game and it's not shit, there should be gameplay footage. Avoid presales unless if you did a lot of research. Use the macd indicator so you're not buying right at the top

Also an audit and kyc are good, especially kyc

Go bag XSN and thank me later.

Attached: 1642409190979s.jpg (250x202, 6.74K)

NwBTC
DYOR, check their website, white paper and jump into the telegram and VC with the devs. Their founder is KYC through Nanuqe and they're committed to their roadmap. Honestly, this coin will pump hard this year as it's relevant to the madness that is covid clown world. It's mcap is low rght now. Marketing hasn't started yet. You won't regret it.

Attached: FKC3k1lXsAQe1HD.jpg (521x499, 41.96K)

Real p2e gaming project

reddit.com/r/theSleepingGIANT/

All in on VTSAX.