Show me a coin with a better usecase

Show me a coin with a better usecase

Attached: Guma.jpg (952x845, 31.75K)

Pussyswap
dickcoin
$boobs. Dyor and thank me later

Go to bed boy!. it's late already.

Kek. shill me more user

when will biz noobs stop asking about the next huge coin and go fucking DYOR. always one shit thread

I hope i'm not a weirdo cuz this just made me horny asf

I don't know what coin you want me to compare with maybe Because you are not a biz native. but next time New Fag always afford to name your topic will make you get the attention you're seeking for.

no love lost user, let a noob be a noob kek

Welcome to biz newcoiner. i bet other fags will take care of you well and do justice to your thread.

Guma?

Isn't that guma OP? I thought I was the only one on the island

nope. not another shill thread on biz

This your coin? i don't mean no disrespect but go work on your graphics then we can start all over

i could do the same job for a cup of coffee.

Nah you just a horny retarded faggot. say me well to your parents. they should have be more conscious

fuckk all biz fag are hypersexual can't deal

Yea the native token of Crypto Island.

>The sacred fruit

NINO

Just passing but BTC.

you only get clamped when you come on Any Forums to shill a complete piece of shit user. the only reason i'm better off today is because i took a SOL shill on Any Forums and it did change my finances today.

>ETH
>DOGE
>BNB
>CAKE

should I go on user?

did you fall for another shill on this pathetic shit text only website?

cheap simp

>Crypto Island.
game is still in beta mode, can't be hyped for such. wen launch?

Great story, but biz mate don't give 2fcks.

GUMA is the main currency of CRYPTO ISLANDS.
Crypto island is a decentralised Play-to-Earn indie game, the game operates in two mode, the single player and the multiplayer. the game character take on the persona of crypto icons like Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitboy, Beeple etc'
It's also a staking and yielding and land on crypto island can be leased. its also an NFt gaming token.

>go fucking DYOR.
I would pay anything to make sure everyone on biz does this so we can avoid jeets comment

Name of fruit?

Checked and based