>30
>work as an esl tutor
>working on my ged
>earn around 750 dolllars per month
>rent is 350
>i waste the rest on cigarettes on vodka
>up to three handles of vodka per day now
>tried crypto several times but too dumb to figure it out
help me please. how the fuck can i get out of this. i cant really find any decent jobs until i finish the fucking ged plus i have a really bad credit score at the moment

Attached: iamsad.gif (498x438, 359.74K)

DCA LINK

You need to quit drinking so much. Get your GED and don't give up. Get a better job before you get into making side money.

DCA HBAR

Evergrow coin rematic quit vodka coin stop smokitoken.

i have been working on my ged for seven years now and never have had time to finish it bc of work. i dont know if ill ever get around to it now honestly.

post contract

dont worry your body will get out of this son for you

stop posting this retarded thread everyday, go kill yourself

0xC001BBe2B87079294C63EcE98BdD0a88D761434e

0x0c01099f3d4c920504E577bd7617F0D7c53cD8Df this one is rematic other one is evergrow. Enjoy user.

help me please. someone please post some links to youtube vids about intros to crypto. i cant find any good ones. any tips? please help me

Evergrow coin

what is that. please send youtube links

how many times are you going to make this fucking thread

Go on youtube. Type in how to buy evergrow coin. Remember to wipe next time you go to the loo and don't forget to brush your teeth user.

Do that and wait 1-2 years. The sell and pick up 1000x what you put in

Fuck off and stop drinking

>>up to three handles of vodka per day now
I drank my last glass of vodka a few minutes age. Would you buy me another one?

>help me please. how the fuck can i get out of this
Buy only Ethereum from all your money every month. Do this for at least two years! After 2 years you will be happy!

Attached: 1623139168197.jpg (2048x1536, 681.63K)

i asked nicely for you to send a link. which video is the best intro? send a link pls thank you

Sorry user I am retarded. I have to do it the long way. Highlight "how to buy evergrow coin" now copy that by right clicking. If you goto www.youtube.com and paste the above text in by right clicking in the search bar and selecting "paste" hit enter and it will search for you.
Click the first video that comes up with your mouse left button.

Hope this helps user.

i cant tell if youre joking or not. is the first vid realy the best? i dont want any bullshit from you just to get me off your back. honestly how hard would it be to post a link to a decent vid here?