8% CPI tomorrow

U ready mumu?

Attached: unnamed.gif (250x250, 17.39K)

Yes, ready for the pump, thx

priced in

yeah it will be priced in.. tomorrow

Isn't high inflation bullish for BTC? BTC is deflationary. USD is inflationary.

I've heard many institutions consider BTC as an inflation-proof asset, and invest accordingly.

Where the fuck are they going to put their wealth if inflation hits 8%? Bonds? lmao. Equities? haha, good joke. Commodities? Boomerland.

The smart money will be heading into crypto.

High inflation is extremely bullish. Cryptos will scale to inflation while the dollar collapses into dust.

BTC is a highly volatile growth asset, inflation should not good for it. You're taking a huge risk in this assumption. There's no guarantee scarcity means price go up. BTC is also inflationary btw, it just inflates at a decreasing rate.

>Commodities? Boomerland.
not an argument, that's exactly where money flows in high inflation times. it's just that the last time we had inflation this high was the 70s.

I don't even care at this point. Fiat is worthless so putting it into crypto is funny. I'm not fucking selling fagbo

They gave a high figure last time to spook the markets and make retail sell the bottom. It'll be back below 2% and transitory tomorrow. Retail won't believe it until the next announcement or three, when they'll fomo in and then it'll be back in the 6-8% range.

Oh I’m ready, going all in

Attached: 023D8910-4311-46BA-B2CA-8FD672EADB99.png (828x1792, 176.97K)

Attached: F405776C-7BC4-4FA4-AB40-C93BB827C070.png (828x1792, 198.84K)

I’m ready for the fed to not raise rates dumbass bear

Inflation is good. It keeps everyone in assets instead of dollars. Kek even buying cars and trucks would have been a better investment than holding dollars.

Would be nice

oh god another one of these gay "fed" meetings or some jewish shit, ngmi

How would it be bullish for bitcoin? people can afford less shit that means that they can afford LESS shitcoin. more of their income is taken by housing and food and gas. less disposable income for shitcoin.

people will buy btc cuz price goes up, who would hold usd

>people will buy btc cuz price goes up, who would hold usd
The absolute state of shitcoin copeholders

Attached: 1624998943298.jpg (1242x1062, 588.13K)

so are bobos just larping bulls? Or is it jsut sour grapes that, even though they've been given chance after chance to enter the market, they still haven't done it? Their wives have left them for crypto chads and now they are just bitter?

>I've heard many institutions consider BTC as an inflation-proof asset
Btc can't even beat usd in the past year let alone inflation

What if they get there salary in bitcoin