Italy is done for

Unvaccinated are being denied access to hospitals, restaurant, pubs and retail business are closing down, it's unironically over. How can I short Italy?

Attached: IMG_20220208_215915.jpg (920x689, 148.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/BMPS.MI/cash-flow?p=BMPS.MI
finance.yahoo.com/quote/ISP.MI/cash-flow?p=ISP.MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1642822024298.png (480x640, 68.58K)

That's the price you pay for living in a 1st world country, sweetie.

Attached: best-country.png (757x551, 70.58K)

All governments of the world and all the pedophile scum that work for them can all blow my cock and kill themselves.
I respect only the law of God. No tyrants can touch me, for I have received the crown of life.

I'm still comfy WFH in Italy since 2 years and counting

Attached: 1643438554489.jpg (249x225, 5.48K)

I think this El Slurperino is a cool guy after all

Literally nothing in this post is true. Where the fuck do you come from, to benefit from such a fake news?

>t italian

why does this tranny keep calling everybody sweetie in all of the threads

Ciao pasta niggers

All us NEETs are going to be moving to El Salvador, aren't we?

I'm Italian as well, you faggot and unlike you I'm still pureblood.

trovato il trivaccinato ritardato del cazzo
basato

Ci vediamo in terapia intensiva coglione, l'altro giorno mi è schiattato un collega novax (sì di covid), questo vi meritate trogloditi

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
aneddoti e dove trovarli (non hai definito né età né status di salute di questa persona, ovviamente mi dispiace sia morto, non ti ho mica detto che sono contento ti sia crepato il collega), comunque solo perché uno non si è vaccinato non significa essere novax o ti sei fatto lavare pure te il cervello? I vaccini funzionano al 100%, ma non questa brodaglia che vi hanno propinato come tale

comunque in terapia non ci finisco anche perché non ho contatti con nessuno dato che lavoro da casa
stacce come direbbero a Roma

Short every italian bank:
BMPS - you can keep the short perpetually open...
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BMPS.MI/cash-flow?p=BMPS.MI

ISP - largest italian bank by balance sheet but is running low on liquidity, they suspended instant withdrawals and usually sends SEPA 3/5 days after disposal
finance.yahoo.com/quote/ISP.MI/cash-flow?p=ISP.MI

bump

They swarmed /qa/ for years to try and get control of the site, then /qa/ got shut down. Since they didn't get their way, now they're infesting the lesser-known work-safe blue boards with politicized b8 threads and shitty LP memes in a desperate attempt to find new stupid people to trick with disinfo and radicalize. They have to find new people to exploit because they get thoroughly btfo in all the usual places.

>Non lo sa
Fra, io...

ho dimenticato la parte più importante, ora lasciamo perdere un secondo il discorso dei vaccini, ma ti sembra normale che dopo tutte ste manovre galattiche del "supermario" abbiamo più morti di tutti? Non ti sorge il dubbio che sia tutto gestito di merda?

Ma soprattutto vuoi veramente dirmi che credi che il greenpass serva a qualcosa? Non insultare la tua intelligenza, dato che siccome tu sia qua già fa capire che non sei fesso. Prenditi 10 minuti per riflettere su ciò che è stato fatto finora

aspetta dai ho sbagliato io che l'ho attaccato subito però secondo me se li si guida alcuni possono arrivarci da soli

Attached: 1618513151400.jpg (450x405, 39.74K)

Bravo user, non ci attacchiamo fra di noi che il nemico sta in alto.
Vaxxanon c'è ancora salvezza per te, trova un purosangue che ti venda il Plasma e fatti qualche sessione di dialisi. Se vuoi io faccio un prezzo onesto, 100k per 100ml

Me gusta grande cula de latinas

basado

God damn I hope Italy removes mask mandates by Summer. I'm half Italian living in north europe. I got money now from crypto to have a nice trip there. I'm 22 I would want to feel the nice Summer vibe there while improving my Italian. Reading Italian here is already so comfy. I don't know how to write well in Italian though.

Attached: axis.jpg (250x249, 5.07K)

>unlike you I'm still pureblood.
So are you saying most Italians are subhuman or something?

no user he means that he isn't vaccinated

It's over bros, the VAXX™ is 100% safe and effective. Just schedule your appointment ASAP so the Great Bullrun can finally begin. Ii-i-it's over for non-vaxxers.

Attached: itsover.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

>Unvaccinated are being denied access to hospitals

right, as it should have been from the start

Estremamente basato

I can teach you Italian if you come save me from this shithole