So let's hypothesize what's happened over the past week with BTC. To me it looks like another unsustainable scampump...

So let's hypothesize what's happened over the past week with BTC. To me it looks like another unsustainable scampump. There's no volume on this shit, retail is long gone, power players are doing a hail Mary and hoping the Super Bowl brings in morons who buy tops. We're also already seeing alts go bonkers which suggests distribution instead of accumulation.

Attached: j.png (587x578, 34.96K)

No volume pumps are bullish

retard

> teh no volume pump must be fake
Why? That literally means someone made the market their bitch and now wants up.

We already know the market is manipulated as fuck and the price isn't where it was supposed to be. Now some powerful entity or group of entities are moving it up.

On low volume yes, because there is no reason for volume.

No reason why we can't be at 48k by tomorrow on as little volume as we are having right now.

So what the fuck is the play right noe? Shorting is probably a bad idea cause it can pump up for no reason.

As cheesy as it sounds, we are now back to the "buy the dip" market.

retarder

its not retail idiot. its institutions buying for cheapsies.

What happened is what always happens.
Goldmen got what they wanted.

So now the market pumps till Goldman puts out another letter to the Fed, likely a sell signal when they do.
Not that any of this matters its all short term guessing and insider games.

So wait for a dip? The market right now makes no sense.

Yeah. So right now we are in the up phase once gain. Wait for it to peak higher and then correct. When it looks desperate, buy.

buy now and sell everything (including stocks) once link approaches $50, unironically

Noone can tell me TA works with this kind of chart. Its like whales fumbling their balls to decide market up or down

Attached: 1611992223031.jpg (210x240, 11.78K)

go back

Reversals are typically low volume you nigger. Go read a book

Priced in

Do I regret not buying before the pump? Yes
Will I buy now? No

Get fucked niggerbear

So let's hypothesize what's happened over the past three months with BTC. To me it looked like another unsustainable scamdump. There's no volume on this shit, retail is long gone, power players are doing a hail Mary and hoping the FED brings in morons who sell bottoms. We have also seen alts go not bonkers which suggests accumulation instead of distribution.

Attached: j.jpg (400x558, 52.95K)

Bro there literally doesn’t need to be volume on a bottom reversal
>less want to sell
>more people on the sidelines
>therefore less volume
It’s different with a top reversal
>lots of FOMO = lots of buyers
>pros recognize this and are offloading their bags = lots of sellers
>therefore lots of volume but price doesn’t change much
Simple as