Time for it

sers, wen cannabiz board?

Attached: babyplant.jpg (3264x2448, 846.58K)

Attached: 1621669453316.jpg (1603x893, 660.43K)

so sad this miracle plant is not getting the attention it deserves... while being one of the only few things that could save humans and the ecosystems from total collapse wtf

to the admins: is there any way to push for a 'cannabiz' board creation?

4chn is anti nigger and dumb ghetto shit so sorry no nigger board

sarcasm at its best

raise your hand if you dont know what hemp is

NOO IT'S ILLEGAL

Attached: 919.png (1360x1104, 51.7K)

Mind that you put the light lower, the stem is way too streched, if you're outdoors use bigger pots
>t. Dutch

and it's way too wet
and you're using plain dirt

And you want to do a cannabiz board?

lmao imagine unironically living in some shithole where a silly meme plant is illegal

MANY such cases. sad!

Attached: california.png (594x675, 36.59K)

ayyye bro, you can like buy weed in the store now lmao
so this thread is totally like pointless?

Weed is legal in like 18 states, people don't have to live in expensive crowded HabloInglesMcEarthquake shithole state to have that anymore

seethe, flyover poorfag

Attached: 16074633542452465.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

Personally, I think it is one of the worst drugs known to man. I speak from experience.

You could also grow hemp to 'improve soil' then use the plants for fibre to make bioplastics

Bet someone smart could get a grant for that

yo bro I'm so mad about you paying $5 for gas and being a minority in your own state

Attached: 7ddc9fv1th.jpg (524x700, 39.7K)

dude weed bro

VICE would come film you fr fr

explain why, genuinely curious

kek imagine being priced out of fucking GAS for your car HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

kys flyover nigger you're irrelevant

Attached: 1623870482237.png (600x692, 381.47K)

It causes depression, anxiety, changes in the anatomy of your brain, your esophagus, lowers your IQ when used before your brain is fully developed, it costs too much, there is never enough of it, too many people are on it (but claim they are not addicted), generally limits ones potential, changes the morphology and behavior of your sperm even. it can lead to schizophrenia, and can cause violent episodes of vomiting in chronic users.

very interesting, and i mostly agree. do you have any further reading on this, maybe some studies/journals etc?