But CZ thats bearish!!!

but CZ thats bearish!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-150827_Twitter.jpg (1079x982, 419.22K)

If only there was a coin that wasn't traceable

Attached: 1643899981181.jpg (1500x2000, 3.04M)

when crypto actually starts being used to transfer money, monero will be a top 2 coin

normies don't care about 'muh anonymity'
and untraceable cryptos will be banned in most countries. fiat = power

You Monero tards are clueless

>nooo nobody cares about it
How do you propose to sell illegal digital goods then?

>Make a pool
>Send BTC in to pool
>BTC now part of the huge pool
>You get token
>Make token like Monero, untrackable
>Transfer token to another wallet
>Extract BTC using token
Would it be possible to make something like this? Security through obscurity.

>normies don't care about 'muh anonymity'
they will when crypto starts to actually be used

>and untraceable cryptos will be banned in most countries
atomic swaps are a thing. literally does not matter.

Cia coin

You will either have to convert to FIAT or CBDCs to use your money for a house for example. You can evade it but the majority won't want to.

nice

Attached: bobo laugh.jpg (1091x953, 408.62K)

CoinJoin (and you don’t need another token)

Having a token gives you power though. You can move it around and withdraw as much as you want. For example. if you stole 10,000 bitcoins used the pool then withdrew 10,000 bitcoins at another address, you just put yourself back where you started. But with a 2nd party token, now you can move it around. But i guess this is all just pointless if you can use an atomic swap to just transfer it to monero, then transfer your monero back to bitcoin at you rleasure. However with the idea I proposed, if 1 toke was worth 1 sat, then that token would be a stable coin tied to the value of bitcoin unlike monero that can rise and fall on its own.
Not sure how Coinjoin works, if its just your coins in and the same number of coins out, then it could still be tracked.

Right. You are going to trace my coins to a defi exchange where I swapped it for other coins before offramping those to other CEX accounts. The IRS can't even do paper audits.

Attached: 1643381673470.png (1440x1371, 1.45M)

The same way we do now.

it's possible but it's also stupid. agencies will just assume all of the coins in the pool would be tainted. there really is no real way around it except swapping to monero when you need it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-08 23-17-40.png (1694x131, 45.64K)

>fiat = power
Power of reaching worthlessness at an uncanny speed

so with monero?

>crypto is easier to track that fiat
And just like that, I'm going all liquid.

This is bullish.. The black market investment is tiny compared to the offering of institutions if and when they are assured of the security and regulated approval of crypto.

This is only bearish if you're a drug dealer or pajeet scammer.

if only it wasn't worthless