/pg/ - Poker General

Playing Poker is my business and I lose a large portion of my finances doing so. How are we doing, lads?

Attached: frog47.jpg (600x612, 34.21K)

I once fucked this girl whose dad was a professional poker player. They were pretty rich.

That's pretty cool, user.

I am playing poker too I play on Coinpoker where you use crypto. Good site. Just been studying today implied odds getting ready for my jump into 10NL. how are your games going?

Attached: IMG_0920.jpg (2250x3000, 801.78K)

Is it actually a good site? Seemed too good to be true that there'd be a functional non scam crypto poker site. Is there a large player pool?

about 700-900 players on average per day. its legit. Their tournaments are small player pools with decent payouts and I never had a problem withdrawing. Lots of dudes from Eastern Europe on there. I had a funny convo about Tony G with a lithuanian while chillin in a spin n go lobby.

Holy shit, sounds comfy af. You play with usdt or how does that work? You connect your metamask or?

Name of the poker player?

The regs I see every day are tight and play very fit or fold on the flop. Sometimes a rando will appear out of nowhere with a name like "muhammed" and buy in for the min and just spew chips at 2nl lol. their mid stakes cash games are active too. I dont have the bankroll yet but somtimes I just watch them play to get an idea what the future competion will be like.

it's legit. i have no idea why they don't get ANY twitch streamers to play on the site. The player pool has been abysmal for so long. It would be the easiest thing in the world for them to pay some mid level streamers to play some tournaments there on a sunday or whatever.

I but ETH then send it thru my meta mask and you play with USDT. they have this whole deal with polygon but I couldnt get it to work since I am in us and couldnt get it on their network or something.

Exactly! hopefully ill you at the tables my username is luckystrikecigs.

Attached: 30177881103.jpg (271x400, 27.3K)

Ok cool I'll check it out. Could be a good time especially if there're some fish on there

Also youre gonna want to buy CHP (coinpoker token) to get rakeback deals pro tip.

Attached: rakeback_info_updated.png (3000x1470, 322.76K)

you can convert it on their app no need to get it at an exchange. Looking forward to playing with you. If you dont mind me asking what stakes do you play at?

make sure you own link and dont gamble it away fellow poker bro

Attached: 1610760377528.png (491x601, 551.35K)

this is starting to look like a coinpoker shill thread kek. jk thanks for the tips brah i'll see you on there

I was worried about soundling like a shill but i just genuily like the site! hahaha. Also any tips for a new player? Ive been playing seriously for about 8 months now.

i'm looking in to Orbem war NFT. First P2E game with programmable privacy built on scrt.

I'm very new too, not much good I'm afraid but it's a fun game and I'm studying to get better. Just gotta keep playing wagmi

playing poker is certainly in top 3 worst decisions of my life, lost a large portion of finances as well as even larger portion of time, its fun though