Is it true that only very poor or very rich people adopt?

Is it true that only very poor or very rich people adopt?

Attached: 1644347251016.png (1280x549, 266.46K)

You can get $10k per adoptee. I trust people who do it for financial reasons and scam the system because I know they aren't going to do anything bad to them. The people who do it to be "altruistic" are the ones you need to watch out for.

>We want to see what we would look like mixed together

Attached: 1605450745245.jpg (912x1024, 111.53K)

my progeny>others

How is that profitable? Raising kids cost more than 10k a year.

homeschool them, but "homeschooling" actually means raising chickens so you can sell the eggs

Unironically how is it profitable? I'll go adopt some kids right now if it lets me escape wage hell.

How is it that people for some reason have the inability to understand how life and existence work? Of course you're going to try to further your bloodline, its literally the entire point of life. Millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of your forefathers passing the torch down and somehow you can't figure out that you should be building a family and community? I swear to god some people are just niggers in human clothing.

>You can get $10k per adoptee
Children cost hundreds of thousands in dollars and years in time.

Bad deal, just make your own, at least then they can do unpaid caretaking when you're old

What is this comic implying, I really don't get it
Why wouldn't I want my child to be from my own balls

More details. How many chickens. I'm deadass serious. How many chickens can each kid manage?

Adoption is the most cucked thing ever. Your raising some other lazy parent kid while not procreating yourself. I honestly cannot think of anything more cucked!

Adoption and fostering are a double-edged sword. I know couples who have adopted after fostering and most of the time there can be severe emotional issues from the abuse and neglect they suffered before you met them. It's a noble endeavor but you need to be ready to deal with that shit.

You come up with an easy business like a stand and have the child run it, that's how third-worlders do it. In the first-world you would probably get arrested for being smart and not sending the child to the globohomo training grounds though!

You could neglect them completely and only do the bare minimum to keep them alive for years

Normal people do it too.
I considered adopting, but decided against it and now I have 3 boys that are all genetically My offspring

Like most issues, race is a big factor in adoption in the US.

>duuude it's obvious you should be doing the same things you were doing as a little monkey feller
Should I though

You can choose not to, but the people that choose not to have children are evolutionarily selected against. Which is why the vast majority of normal people have their own children.

>choose
I'm not choosing shit, nature selects, I obey. I'm just a little monkey feller remember. Are YOU following natures lead like a good little monkey feller or are you locked in a struggle against your own nature? Don't answer we both know what the answer is

>just adopt this child with past trauma and that probably has absolute shit tier genetics
The only people that give up their children are crackheads and soon to be crackheads. These crackheads get impregnated by another crackhead.
When you adopt you are taking on the task of raising the unwanted child of the lowest genetic quality possible, since children of parents with good or even just average genetics only rarely end up in orphanages.
Yes, don't reproduce and adopt the child of a drugaddicted 80 IQ Stacy that got fucked by a drugaddicted high functioning mentally retarded man. It will probably work out just fine, right?

Very poor people fuck because they are bored and then either abort or give up their kids... Or they just raise them in squalor and create another maladjusted retard for society to deal with for 70+ years.

Rich people hold off on having children, which is smart, but they usually wait too long and they get into that danger zone of a woman's later 30s where mental and birth defect rates skyrocket. Then they also raise their kid to be a maladjusted retard by trust public schools and entertainment media to take care of their kid, because rich mommy and daddy are too busy to have authentic, sincere connections with other human beings.

All people are biologically and socially inclined to have their own children instead of adopting because ancient monkey brain demands it, but also people are mistakenly obsessed with the idea of having a legacy or having something to be proud of or having someone to finish their work. There's this misbegotten idea of maintaining the bloodline and family name, but nearly all people are worthless shitheads, not 17th century French Nobility, and their family name means jack shit and their bloodline is worthless and diseased anyways.

/thread

been psyopped my whole life by parents, teachers, and the culture at large to avoid having a family. these days you must be deeply insensitive to your environment if you have the irge to have children

>Very poor people fuck because they are bored
not how it works. in poor countries where child mortality is high they have a lot of babies on purpose so they can take care of you later in life. better to make a lot of them in case some die. those poor people are also the most retarded and so religious. girls are very uneducated about sex and get raped all the time, they dont know how to use contraception or it's too expensive.
in rich countries poor people are generally way more ignorant about sex and how pregnancy works. nothing to do with being bored.

No. It means you're still sensitive to your nature and environment, despite the best efforts of desensitized bug people to break you too.

>their family name means jack shit and their bloodline is worthless and diseased anyways.

To be fair, nurture vs nature is fairly strange. Whilst heredity could account for the majority of a person, it isn't a de-facto guideline for their destiny.
How many modern adults have basically nothing in common with even their grandparents?
Technology and propaganda has shaped most people down to a common core where heredity and bloodlines don't really mean anything whatsoever.
The Grandson of the bravest WW2 vet and the Grandson of the most cowardly dust bowl peasant are now basically the same type of onions dysmorphic blob who coonsume vidya

Attached: 1644341707258.jpg (686x935, 44.44K)

Adopting a child is willingly cucking yourself. Your time, your resources, your effort, all the raise someone else's kid.

this is basically true
t. adopted