There is no alpha here

There is no alpha here. Everyone who did not make it is clueless. People who made it got lucky. Move on.

Attached: sdffsdwiuerzt.jpg (696x518, 60.88K)

Incorrect, you are just bad at filtering information.

Attached: Screenshot_20211112-172357_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1266, 538.24K)

did you get rich based on advice here?

i heard about eth year years ago
but i don't think there was that much shilling back then

well ive fucket alot of young and very attractive girls and women so I think im pretty alpha

Except it doesn't apply as well to financial markets because a financial market is far less predictable and deterministic than a decision of what car to buy, or whether to keep dating some woman.

this does not apply to Any Forums, as markets are constantly changing

literally ALL of the alpha is here but it's drowned in a sea of poo
hope you enjoy the smell

others heard about btc while buying drugs on silkroad.

a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare

Any Forums is my alpha source. All you betas are just surfing the market. I make money either way the market goes. Stay poor, losers.

pic related, one of my bitches

Attached: 1644230746446.jpg (960x1280, 293.17K)

We had this discussion already. Picrel is delusional bullshit. There is no "best possible advice" in the first place, what are you even expecting. Lets say you would make a thread asking of you should buy ROSE or SCRT. The only things that will be posted are redudant takes that you should already know beforehand. The rest will just be degenerates calling eachother shills, jews and glowies.

Yeah this really is a piece of shit website.

Last year I followed Any Forums advice and made 9k with a 600 dollar investment. If I had a real sum to start with instead of my meager savings Id be debt free.
Now that I have that 9k, I might actually make it this year, or at least "make it" in my poverty world where 150k is life changing.

so you got lucky

That's a nice blet pepe is holding there

carefull
half the people win their first coinflip
i suggest you do not put all your eggs into one basket

You are clueless Faggot. I make it with privacy preserving project. I sold private NFTs at double figures.

You mean private NFTs that give owner a total access control of his NFTs?

he means he lives in the third world and larps here

I just psyop others into making poor financial decisions