Does he actually legally have to make a minute long financial adviser disclaimer on every single video or does he just...

Does he actually legally have to make a minute long financial adviser disclaimer on every single video or does he just do it to jerk himself off?

Attached: faggot.png (685x593, 606.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/nwshrQZ.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The latter. It's fucking lame and annoying.

there is no legal obligation to say it, it's just a meme at this point
there's only an obligation not to claim that you are a financial advisor/giving financial advice

Remember you live in a world where some bitch spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonald's which forced them into putting "Caution this is hot" on all their cups. Don't underestimate what people will attempt to sue you for and it's easier to cover your ass beforehand than after the fact.

How many times has this cunt made the same joke
>WE ARE IN THE BIGGEST BUBBLE EVER!!1!!
>The bubble he's talking about is not crypto but something CeFi related
This fag and his perennial chip on shoulder from being abused like a dog while working as a baker wagie is so tiring.

Attached: 2143534523534.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

No court will accept this as an exonération. He is pumping and dumping his bags . He going to jail.

Literally never saw him make that joke, you probably watch him too much.

Just skip it dude, he even puts the mark for you so you can know where the video starts

McDonalds didn't follow their own temperature guidelines and they didn't put the lid on the cup correctly midwit.

Ah yes, the guy who only makes videos about top 20 coins that have already pumped and peaked.

He likes Monero too, which is probably like #60 by now
But yes he mostly goes for safe stuff

McDonald’s gave her coffee that was hotter than advertised fucked up the lid, she was an old lady that got 3rd degree burns on both legs. Fuck McDonald’s and fuck you

are you talking about an episode of the Seinfeld
captcha: vkaxx

Worse, they ignored a court order (or maybe it was regulatory agency order, doesn't matter) to adjust their temperatures. Some store manager decided they didn't have to and cost McDonalds millions in payouts and tons of bad publicity.

Before i go on, i must state
That trannies will always be males
If a pack of niggers is what you find
Call the police and unconceal your 9

Every video he makes can be someone's first Coin Bureau video. Therefore the disclaimer must be stated, with the idea that someone brand new is watching everytime.

are you retarded? have you even looked into the case?
imagine supporting a multinational corporation in serving scalding hot coffee unfit for human consumption over a human being who suffered 3rd degree burns on her groin from said coffee.
you are either the scum of the earth or just ignorant and misinformed.

dude it's just a coffee, here in sweden i've literally never seen anyone sue anyone, the idea of suing because of coffee temperature is so foreign

She was originally only asking for some money to help with the medical bills, but McDonalds refused. Mcdonalds has notoriously made their coffee exceptionally hot, and it was malpractice by the business to not regulate the temperature. She wasn't some money hungry retard looking for an excuse to sue.

Read on up in the case, it makes a lot of sense when you do. Mc Donald's overheated their coffee and had had several prior cases where people had suffered burns from it. They decided to carry on serving extra hot coffee and the woman who got the big payout needed skin grafts after spilling it on herself. The judge hit them with such a big payout to make them change their unsafe practice's

>dude it's just a coffee
No, it's not "just a coffee" you drooling idiot. McDonalds violated a court order and grievously injured an elderly woman through callous negligence. She deserved every cent of the payout she got.

If your commieblock apartment's water heater broke and splashed you with scalding water, giving you third degree burns, you would also be entitled to compensation. You'd probably even sue, if your commie government allowed you to.

This obsession with the Law and abiding to autistically precise regulations is so weird, if the coffee is too hot then be careful with it I don't get it. How is it not your fault if you get burned?
I'd understand if it had poison in it or something, but here the citizen's relationship with the law is that it should be a last resort, you try to work it out with the person before you recourse to the government. Maybe the fact that Americans interact with faceless business all day that you can't talk to is what makes this litigation reasonable.

>it's just some coffee bro!
i.imgur.com/nwshrQZ.jpg

hurr durr

Attached: coffe burns.jpg (300x203, 14.45K)

I love it when anons increase the reply count on my shitty thread by seething about something unrelated

Attached: 53csbx.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

First, look at the pictures of her they are horrific.
Second this happened in america so the $10,000,000 probably didnt even cover the whole hospital stay.

Fucking nightmarefuel, jannies delete this shit

Unfortunate but I just don't see how is it McDonald's fault. It's like if you buy a car and get drive drunk and get in an accident and then you sue the manufacturer. If she decided to fucking gargle down that scalding coffee and got her throat burned and died, would you be saying the same or would you be calling her a retard for gargling down scalding water?

He's just an actor. Don't blame him, just a wagie like many of us. He works as an actor for a marketing company. They actually have a spic version of the channel where they make the exact same videos in Spanish. I'm one of them (a spic) and they keep recommending me those videos (worse than the Anglo version).

Is there any source to the schizo theories of Guy actually being just an actor for the company CoinBureau and is actually clueless about crypto?