THIS!

THIS!

Attached: j8so1w1djtj81.jpg (494x767, 99.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1496925518201245704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares about either of those matches because they both feature absolute shitters.

basserdr

>long-term storyline
>Britt and Rosa have barely interacted over the past year, if at all
Cultist simps

Rosa is going over...............right?

Britt should drop the belt and Bianca is trash

twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1496925518201245704
why are they all like this

>Sperg out and get worked about Bianca losing to Becky
>It turns out to be a long term storyline that goes to Wrestlemania with Bianca getting the rub
>NO NO NO NO AEW IS BETTER I DIDN'T GET WORKED
why are these retards like this? There's nothing wrong with not knowing everything

How does Bianca and Becky not count as long term storytelling? Becky came back and absolutely squashed Bianca who had just gotten to the top of the heap. Becky has been there before and schools her. Bianca falls back down the ladder and has to earn a shot all over again. She does and now here is the rematch with the obvious payoff. Just because you don't like the fed doesn't mean there are a plethora of ways to "write" these fucking simple stories.

>having a shocking squash at the second biggest wrestling show of the year is a "booking disaster"
I can't believe how biased these people are

AEW "storytelling" seems to be almost entirely fan headcanon

I won't be watching either.

yes

Spoiler: I don't give a shit about either one.

Until Deeb gets the strap, I don’t care about either of these feuds.

>>Britt and Rosa have barely interacted over the past year, if at all, and now they'll finally meet on PPV
Fucking e-tards are incapable of understanding booking 101

The fix is obviously Rosa/Baker given Baker's shit reign

This is honestly double standards. Rosa was the #1 contender for most of britts run and never got a match because…? And only do it now because…? Its got as much story as becky and bianca.

WWE is shit and I dont care for Wrestlemania but that match clearly isn't happenstance

Then explain this story to me. From what I’ve read online, Rose beat Britt, but Britt won the belt later. For months neither interact or mention each other, then suddenly Rose hates Britt? Why? How?
Britt needs to either lose a non title match, or get pinned in a tag match, or SOMETHING.

How many fucking coronations does Bianca need? She won last year’s rumble, she won in the main event of night 1, she won in Elimination Chamber, and now she’s getting another Mania win. People bitched and moaned about Roman but he wasn’t anywhere close to getting this much.

It is remarkable to me that they’re doing Britt vs Rosa after the hype from their substandard match has died.

Yeah I agree.
>Bex returned and beat Bianca last year, and Bianca had to build herself up after that humiliation to a rematch at the biggest show of the year. Good long term story.
while
>Rosa won the match and got relegated to dark elevator while Shitt Taker got Tony jizzing over her bleeding and got the championship handed to her. She never once mentioned Rosa and Rosa hasn't had any good stories since, but now they have to rematch randomly because Rosa beat her a long time ago. Disaster
When will gayew get it together? I thought Tiny con was booker of the year and decade?

Attached: tiny (penis).jpg (288x310, 50K)