Calling all SHIBagholders

Your SHIBags are dumping again. I made a thread yesterday and hundreds of SHIBaggies came out of the woodwork trying to defend their hopeless SHIBags. Looks like SHIBagholders are scared of me because I tell the truth. I hope my efforts have prevented at least a few anons from becoming eternal SHIBagholders. Sell before your SHIBags go to zero. You got played by whales.

Attached: shibaggies.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

its literally crabbing and you got btfo in the last thread, but thanks for making this one to bring attention to the coin lmao

we're going to crab and then get one more poomp this round, but the question will be whats the new floor.

Just went all in yesterday. LFG

Awfully quiet today, SHIBagholders... Nothing to say? I was right again.

WAIT. Wait please. please do not redeem sirs.

Nice to have you back, man. You been doing alright?

If you didn't but at 2200 you're priced out forever, sorry fuddy

Look, we are pumping. Can you believe it?

0.000029 violently rejected

Attached: A0A068E3-920F-4CD0-BA87-329C0F6E3C94.png (2500x1800, 658.82K)

I can because I like money and have big balls and am also handsome
brainfags on notice

lmao I was to busy arguing with some other retard I forgot about you.
Whats up janny?

Up!!

hmmmmmmm what happen to all that spunk?

Jesus Christ this is sad. coming in here like your hot shit and know what happening then leave when your fucking wrong. You really should find a new coin to obsess over

Lol coward

this dude is probably the guy that shat up the other thread on the board rn.

ground floor literally holds shib
he will try to deflect and say it wasn't him in that thread a month ago or whatever where he said something like he does this to check sentiment of where the coin is kek. he even used the term shibaggie in that thread. it could have been someone else but i doubt it because if you look at threads from before he started his shibaggie threads, and was the only one who used the term, mentioned he has shib.
guarantee he still has shib. thanks for the free advertising all these months ground floor.

which one?

you

I think user refer to

PAID SHILL THREAD MADE BY INDIAN MARKETING COMPANY

THIS IS A PAID SHILL THREAD CLEAN IT UP JANNIES

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 14.12K)

ground floor is a janny KEK