Johnny Ace, I think you’re a nerd

>Johnny Ace, I think you’re a nerd

Attached: 6C1BF81B-3676-4D3D-AD7F-04EE23FBE013.jpg (828x1325, 612.4K)

>FED BAD
>*fat obese smarks clap*
It's so tiresome. AEW literally makes It's entire existence around WWE and smark rage towards WWE.

>family is so important to me I spend 99% of my time traveling away from them

If Tony doesn't sign Jeff he's a fucking retard, I don't know why he isn't there already

Jeff just confirmed he’s going to AEW today

the guy who spent 20 years working for WWE has every right to criticize the company

>You want me to stay clean so I don't die from an overdose at a drive through Chick Fil-A? No. You know what's important to me? Drugs. Oh and my family. Them too. But first drugs.

This has been a weird day

Attached: 1636302469875.jpg (820x543, 28.59K)

Sup bitchtits, take Vince's wrinkly impotent schlong out your mouth ya bootlicker mark

just wanna see sawdust kino against darby

Johnny Ace has big closeted fag energy

lol his drug test came back positive and they tried to bring him back and induct him in the HOF. He’s right to to tell them to eat shit.

e drones making daily threads obsessing over him coming soon to a Any Forums near you

based jeff telling wwe to eat shit

>I'm not going to rehab (despite drugs and alcohol fucking over my career on numerous occasions and is doing so right now) for under a month to save my job because my daughters and wife are more important and they believe in me!
Am I missing something?

Where at?

negative*

On some youtube interview

Attached: 5DA4FE5E-7372-473F-94DD-5DAF015E4699.jpg (828x1013, 426.33K)

Nice, I was worried Tony would puss out because of his past

The Hardy's are going to do a small retirement run to put over some new teams, so they're not leaning too heavy on Jeff in case he does fall off the wagon.