Are cars good investments? A few, like the Supra, GTR, & basically any Porsche have been going up

Are cars good investments? A few, like the Supra, GTR, & basically any Porsche have been going up

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-232428-485.png (720x1126, 393.09K)

No unless you have access to pre 1997 JDM cars in fantastic condition and know how to import to the states.

Anything already on BaT is buying high.

/thread

Stop and think
Who will pay $100k for an old taxed to hell sports car when everyone eats ze bugs and lives in ze pod?
This is a bubble caused by new cars being really shitty, but the whole "car culture" thing is on its way out, this won't last

highly illiquid theft magnet.

Buy my ae86 bags

If you have money to buy collector cars, you have a private garage

I wouldn't treat them as investments at all, as they will require more maintenance then usual. You can play around with the car for a few years and sell it back for what you paid for it or 10-20% profit. This is great when you consider that cars are considered a depreciating asset

You need to get out and find garage/barn find and flip them. Not easy to do

Imagine the maintenance cost on a 25 year old car. Or the cost of storing it (in which case it will still need new rubber in every possible sense)

its a toyota, you stupid underage zoomer faggot. gb2 tiktok

my bank told me they're giving out collateralized loans on cars and i immediately went out and bought one so idk

Attached: 1275624601739.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

lol he is right, while the 2jz is a strong and reliable motor, this is still an old car. at the bare minimum, you have to deal with oem parts that are either no longer obtainable thru Toyota and must be purchased used thru forums at a premium, or whatever parts oem parts still available being sold at rape prices.. The same issue is going on with other cars 90s shitboxes. RX7 FD interior parts such as OEM carpets are highly valuable, non cracked/peeling/bubbling dashboards for nissans are getting harder to find.

Autonomous taxis are the future and the masses will ban self driving because it's too unsafe

Ignore the retards itt. Cars are an excellent investment now because this is the end of ice. These are going to be vehicles for rich people to fuck around with. Look for cars that are going to be valuable because they have something unique about them.

toyota oem parts are plentiful even for 80s and some 70s models.

heavy, huge AND corrosive ? Sign me up.

those cares are insanely cheap

whats the catch?

im from europe and I would almost buy a car there but idk how much I will lose to ship it to europe lmao

Maybe you should ask >>/o/

Really wished a bought a supra or nsx 10 years ago when I almost did

nobody is going to want that broke ass shit any more (other than porsche)

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 24.87K)