Will joining an organization like this help me make money?

Will joining an organization like this help me make money?

Attached: fm.png (806x854, 50.44K)

Get past the blue and youll see red

checked. elaborate

Nah only Scottish rite masons will make you money. The rest of these places are loaded with beer swilling bums

depends on your lodge, really. The lodge I attend is slowly dying and most of my brothers are retired.

Some of the past members of my lodge were pretty successful people. John Rollins, who owned a trucking company and a cable TV service, and Senator Bill Roth. I really liked Bill, he wore a toupee and loved to drink and tell really entertaining stories about being in congress.

One time John Rollins let me put my feet up on his desk in the private suite of his sky-rise outside of Wilmington.

You can make business contacts, but it'll take a while for any of that to happen. Learn the catechism, advance through the chairs, show up to officer's practice and learn all of the degree work.

Shit will come together when you sit in the east. Just a word to the wise, don't be a broke faggot when it comes time to buy shit like pins for your year as Master of the Lodge. Get nice stuff.

Good luck.

it Seems the east got dry over tHe years
Fuck yoU

how did you get into it? don't you have to be invited by an existing member? does that happen mainly because they know you/like you/trust you or is it more about networth/money/influence?

No, you’ll lose money because half of what they do is collect money from members for “charities” or other projects. If you don’t have money to cough up you’re not going to be accepted.

Masons like this love to feel like they’re “in” on some secret, while in reality they’re just more brainwashed by Jewish and pagan rituals.

>t. good goy boomer who gives plenty of his money away
You’re pathetic

Yeah they'll ask you to join them if they think you're good enough that's how most get in

dyor on Everest ID.
It is the NWO coin

That’s not how it works for anyone. If you don’t have a mason in your family you’ll have to hang out with them for 6 months before petitioning to become a full member.

I make plenty of money. Donating some of it to good causes doesn't hurt my feelings. I just want to go from having a high salary to having real wealth while also improving myself.

I had a friend that I interned with in DC who was from Delaware. He introduced me to his sister, who is now my wife. Her dad was a serious mason, Scottish rite kinda guy. So they sort of waited around until I got interested enough in Freemasonry.

I applied to the lodge. A few days later, 3 members of the lodge came by and asked some questions, like, what I did for a living and what I thought about religion. Then they voted on me, I got into the lodge and was assigned a catechism coach, so I could remember all the shit for the entered apprentice degree work. Fellow craft came a few months later. I think I became a mastermason about 7 months after I applied.

satan worshipper cult, probably make you money as money is evil basically.

It will help you lose your (anal) virginity

Cool enjoy hell

Attached: 1644317515767.jpg (680x384, 48.41K)

Yeah it probably will.

I’ve made a ton of money from AA connections. Can’t even imagine the doors that masons can open

>Can’t even imagine the doors that masons can open
Like your asshole? Luciferian shabbos faggots

Depends
If you don't spit on the cross you won't be making anything
If you do spit on the cross
You'll have to be okay with Jewish gay sex ritual in the form of the ultimate authoritarianism
Being that man is dominated and punished by his master via "turning out"

They fuck dudes to keep them in line.

Scottish is for Cannon fodder morons like yourself
Which is why they offer the weekend level up retreats
Pay a certain amount , you can degree up from 3rd to 32nd in a weekend

As for york rite
That's for the recognized reincarnated

Joining the Freemasons is selling your soul to the Jews for riches. You will have to undergo many rituals to gain the elite Jews trust and only after going through all the dehumanization, gay and satanic rituals will the Jews make you into a high ranking Freemason and place you in a powerful position that makes a lot of money, of course you will always be their bitch and never free and have to do everything they say until the day you die

But aetherally you are proper fucked
You basically partook in a soul binding curse ritual
Enjoy a life of alcoholism, mental anguish, unsuspecting death or at the least you'll start wanting to diddle kids.

You offered your vessel to a different host and every action you take that is further from your original self (ritual)
The more the piggybacking pos can take hold

You'll either turn to Christ or double down until you are a shell of your former self
A prisoner to a life out of your control.

Everything above 3rd degree blue lodge is strictly honorary and mostly invented by an autist named Albert Pike, a failed civil war general and a fatass.

You should shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about, faggot.

Masons are fucking gay.

Knights of Columbus are OG tho. You wanna talk about hookups, they got it. Most practicing catholics are well off people.

take your meds, schizo

Everyone on the third degree is on the level you moron

Talking York rite you untermencsch
No wonder you faggots are laughed at in York rite

How do yoy feel about going to hell, freemasonically speaking?

Attached: 1643895146447.jpg (728x618, 49.96K)

>Donating some of it to good causes doesn't hurt my feelings
Even if they ask you for donations every single week of the year? That was my experience when I attempted to join. You have to consider lodge dues on top of those constant requests for donations too.

>I just want to go from having a high salary to having real wealth while also improving myself
The masons don't help people with that. They mislead, trick and deceive their members into believing they're improving themselves when really they're just being initiated into deeper and deeper circles of jewish/pagan ritual bullshit that ultimately leads nowhere.
It's entirely an ego stroke. If you want to feel special and occulty while not actually doing anything then by all means continue on your gay path.

If you actually want to help your community (unlikely) you could join Habit for Humanity or some other organization that actually does WORK rather than shuffle money around.

Based TC
>Verification not required

You'll all hang in the streets
Christ says their is no forgiveness for a widow's son

>Everything above 3rd degree blue lodge is strictly honorary
This is what they tell all the initiates and it's not true.

Dont take the Lord's sacred words vain

Attached: 1644001285793.png (641x355, 211.2K)

Blue lodge masonry is basically just a bunch of old dudes giving away money to community projects and arranging dinners (knife and fork degrees) with other lodges. Nothing more, nothing less.

For some reason, these types of threads attract the mentally ill.

Your id glows, repent and confess your sins, Luciferian, before its too late

Ugh
Nah thanks , I'm a decendent of
Nevermind
Masons get the rope faggot
God hates the kikes

Little premptive strike for you user
Isiah 14
Lucifer is Hitler (not in the bad sense)
They will cut you down and all nations will decend into hell?

Hitler was Adam
The Adam.
Jesus does not return , Christ does

Judgment is coming and those who cannot stomach the truth of the past will not make it

The lords sacred name is
YHWH
J

And Christ would call you a faggot

>christ says
He never said that.A prophet did
Maybe try reading your scripture better hmm?

Attached: 111658118380.jpg (1536x2048, 368.93K)

Psalms 144