Realistically, at what age have i failed in life if i am not a millionare

realistically, at what age have i failed in life if i am not a millionare

Attached: peepe.jpg (996x911, 216.8K)

29 is the absolute max

if you are not born rich you are fucked

The average age of a millionaire is 62 so, I say 25.

in the US most people don't own their own homes. I think 33. imo. if you don't own land and have a million or so by then you are behind the curve. b/c 33 to 43 that million would be 10x-20x depending on what you do. anyway the first million is the hardest.

Depends on your goals user.
Are you trying to reach for the skies?
Are you comparing yourself to the average America?
Are you trying to live a comfortable life and the city your planning to settle down in.
If you live in West Virginia, you can reach a millionaire by 60 and you would be living like a King.

got my first million at 22

You're gonna die all the same, try to have a good life and be happy.

I would say it depends on where you live and When you started rather than age, but essentially if you are in crypto and don’t make a million within 4-8 years then you have failed

You should make your first million in your 30's if you want to retire before you're old and live a good life.

Before 40

Most people won't even have six figures in their bank throughout their 30s

30 is old

Nobody should have 6 figures in their bank account considering the governments of the world are plotting a massive cyber attack and looking into ways to siphon savings accounts.

Investments, savings, etc, you know what I mean

0 bro, if you not born a millionaire already is over

Then wait until you hit 40.

Ray Kroc founded McDonalds when he was 40 years old.

hopefully i get rich and od on drugs or something before then

it used to be 45. now it's 35
you still got plenty of time user

Attached: 1639163100833.png (727x582, 187.04K)

user at the age of 30, except if you join one of the two teams in the Subsquid Open Ocean Council program and become part of their DAO by completing simple community quest.