I’m officially soliciting financial advice from your retards. I don’t care if you don’t have a loicense...

I’m officially soliciting financial advice from your retards. I don’t care if you don’t have a loicense, I just need to know where to put my money

Attached: 1639585091857.jpg (200x200, 6.53K)

Yandere Shiba

Attached: jjrr.png (229x208, 14.44K)

he's reached rock bottom. I can see it

>I don’t care if you don’t have a loicense
um, i don't think you actually mean that? Because if you're fucking rekt now, why kys even more

Into my account.

it's fun. When you have nothing left you can play around with life lol

I'd say go buy one of those anime chicks and live your life man. what more do you need?

wtf?

there are alot of based nfts out there. Put your money in any one and boom, you'll be rich again

Cocaine inu

HE KNOWS OP, WE'RE BEING SCAMMED

i rather say you put that up my nose kek. Don't want any of that going to waste.

Ye but since anime is pretty hyped up right now, it seems like a sector people would want to get into. I feel it could grow bigger than the nft play to earn too.

>HINATA

great support more chinks. That's what my life has come to

Obviously Gold, Silver, and Poker Tables.

Attached: 1618590948194.jpg (200x146, 6.31K)

Bitcoin. The answer is always under your nose.

that wouldve been optimal a week ago

Take 15% of your paycheck and throw it into ETFs, precious metals, and a little bit of crytpo. Once you start learning more about how to make sound investments and fundamental analysis, you can buy some stock.

nft and anime are everywhere, so this was just a matter of time

uhmm too late, don't have moneis for this

this sounds like too much work, my 15% is not enough for any of that

BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS

is this like an anime metaverse?

Fantom, we are at the tail end of a serious correct from a gain of over 20,000% last year.

The moment we fully rebase is the moment we are heading towards 10 dollars, oh and you know that token TOMB? It's pegged to Fantom so if Fantom goes up TOMB will have no choice but to go up.

billionaires back this. Don't be stupid.

Attached: 356756753765356.jpg (1500x500, 96.23K)

Link, btc, eth, rose

ugggh, can someone please NOT talk about nfts? Im kinda fed up with it, and yes, I already invested in some 100% regrets

I don't like billionaires ser, but okay

shit is not even out

Naruto ran out of money?

omfg you sound so fucking annoying, go invest in BTC and shut up

if so, why hinata could make her own coin? what she do to have so much money?

My advice is fuck cathie woods

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-132305_Robinhood.jpg (1440x1514, 128.9K)