What's a good, easy to start side hustle?

What's a good, easy to start side hustle?

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-100519-970.png (720x1201, 326.85K)

child sex trafficking

Attached: 1_pNdJ7xGTQzYzGua-sYpYug.png (1370x1060, 874.99K)

r/fashionreps, dont talk to them about scamming they dont like it
selling replica sneakers as real sneakers on facebookmarketplace. when i was in hs i used to buy them for around 100$ and sell them for 700+. just gotta get good at making them look real (grooming) and also faking receipts/checkcheck legit checks.

>replica sneakers as real sneakers

Sounds like you sell fakes

exactly retard. why else would i recommend it and sound like i have experience?
selling fakes to stupid niggers and wiggers is based and the profit margins were insane for me

>attractive blonde kills it on social media
can the msm fuck off with these make it stories

Attached: 1644320379156s.jpg (210x173, 4.99K)

start an ecommerce business and advertise to zoomers on tiktok

ebay

Ignore them. They’re either fake or the person was already rich.

buy leveraged options on margin during earnings season

What if she spent $140 mil to make $141 mil?

Side hustles are exclusively for people with businesses already, its really more of vertical expansion than anything else
Otherwise you are just leveraging your free time, which either means you are under employed or burning yourself out

MY SIDE HUSTLE JUST MADE ME 141 MILLION IT'S TOTALLY LEGIT GUYS PLEASE CLICK THIS ARTICLE

What if she sells her pussy for $100k a dick?

Be a beautiful Twink and have an OF

Attached: 1633225923699.jpg (1920x1080, 682.97K)

impossible to get more than $20, plus that's a man

I'm a used electronics eBay seller and while I don't have $141 million in sales I make more than any job ever paid me. I started off selling old junk around the house then moved on to selling other people's stuff.

Does eBay even have traffic today that aren't scammers?

I don't get that many scammers. The stuff I sell is considered "old junk" by most people so it doesn't really get counterfeited. I've had a couple customers pull switcheroos but it's rare.

geeez, from ebay fees being about 30%, she could've instead made a full e-comm site.

30% of that minimum ebay fees, ffs.

How much traffic does it get? I used to sell tasers there before it became illegal, like 20 years ago

They need to give the plebs false hope that anybody can make it so they continue slaving away as temporarily embarrassed soon to be millionaires.

It’s all propaganda psy-ops. I bet the bitch had Jewish connections or something to make it big or is a free mason

She probably was just very good putting up a social media persona. Used car salesman personalities have been weaponized by influencer platforms much like thots were by the simp economy.

ass to ass

Attached: CCF61996-0806-43DB-9BD4-650E6D3DB94C.jpg (620x347, 25.31K)

FYI this is propaganda/advertising for eBay. The increased tax enforcement is going to put a damper on their business, so they need to make the platform seem more appealing to drum up customers and make up for the shortfall.

Attached: 40FBC275-2BAA-4394-9B7D-DCC72A2967AE.jpg (933x1280, 199.11K)