>Elevate those speaking out on twitter
twitter.com/search?q=metamask izzyalright&src=typed_query&f=top

Attached: file.png (1789x5156, 3.84M)

N

let's start it properly

Attached: N.gif (183x170, 20.75K)

Attached: images.png (206x244, 5.7K)

Attached: R.jpg (800x800, 23.62K)

Attached: janod-clown-letter-r.jpg (1000x1000, 59.87K)

OH FUCK

based

Attached: mouth.png (143x208, 51.16K)

Try again?

Attached: file.png (416x415, 54.34K)

bump because if it was any other skin color she would've been fired already

Here is her face

Attached: file.png (680x673, 269.55K)

Bump for exactly the same reason. Someone less lazy than me writes these fags hopefully.

that's a man

bump

>her

She won't stop posting kek, i think her group of queers are turning on her

They always play the "no reverse racism card" but the tranny thing ALWAYS ends up in someone being fired, give her a taste of modern subversion

KEK

Attached: 1644344635-1644343479130.png (755x989, 75.07K)

Wow you can't discuss this anywhere, eh? Threads being pruned from plebbit was expected. Here too? Brantly threads went on all weekend, fuck jannies.

Attached: metamask.png (3872x1368, 2.36M)

Everything is just about allegiance to globohomo now and not about credentials. You can be a stupid retarded nigger and get a 6 figure plus job just because you parrot cultural marxist propaganda. The globohomo puts these people in positions of power to use as attack dogs

I will not stop until we get JUSTICE

Any Forums is fucked man. I got a temp ban just for posting in the other thread. Niggers really are untouchable. Its very relevant with who she is and what she thinks about whites.

Fuck all jannies

Attached: 1633205774334.png (447x447, 543.88K)

We really need to get this out there. This will wake up a lot of normies to the obvious bias if this nigger gets a free pass and not held to the same standards.

reminder to switch to rabby or frame. metamask is shit anyway

really pushing us into a corner

So, are we going to just go down without a fight?

I did also, it’s because this nigger bitch posted a link to raid that thread. Undoubtedly they were mass reporting everyone for racism, it turned to a shitshow and is why mods ended up deleting the thread

This negress was apparently getting super triggered last night. Shame the last thread got shoah'd by the jannies

>not held to the same standards.
when in the last 15 years have these slimy, power hungry niggers ever been held to the same standards they espouse, let alone faced consequences for violations thereof?

better buy some kneepads and start sucking tranny dick to try and bribe that "protected class" to make a fuss—that's the only way anything will happen.

It's hilarious that they can snap their fingers to get content removed over ALL the internet, but they want us to sit down and shut up while they give away our jobs, silence our voices, demean our ancestors, and use our taxes to feed, clothe, house, and give these Ns a crackpipes. Yet, they think they are being oppressed.

We CANNOT let them take crypto too

If you reside here in the states, they repeated the 2008 bailout and nobody noticed because coof and muh $600 weekly payments (a drop in the bucket for the trillions plundered), then they shut down mom and pop shops, but curiosly kept Walmart and other (((essential))) businesses open while we were told to lock down. Now we're feeling the effects of inflation with a dying dollar and more inequality than ever. Expect the racism, trans rights and other garbage to ramp up as Blackrock and corporate America steals everything behind the scenes. It's a slow burn. You'll notice more tents and RV's parked around grocery stores, more drug use, more death. If anyone starts to catch on that Amazon removed 401k's or temps agencies refused to let you work more than 40 hours/week for health benefits, they'll show another knife-wielding nigger getting shot by police to throw off the scent. You see, when everyone is getting paid, nobody cares about racism and not being able to dilate in elementary schools. It all comes down to the dollar bill.

Attached: IMG_0449.jpg (788x492, 87.02K)

No we are not going down without a fight. No matter what, irl or on here, speak the truth. All truths threaten the Matrix, which i am rapidly becoming convinced was a documentary.

Educate yourself on stats and facts and spread them far and wide. It will feel futile, but you will reach someone then hopefully they can do the same and so on and so forth. Be careful though

And if the Country ever collapses, kill every one of these black demons you can so future generations arent plagued by them like we are thanks to boomers falling for (((propaganda))).

Attached: 1634562357600.jpg (1024x953, 169.66K)

I told you the fucking CIA is doing this shit

They sure sound just as equal as us. So equal just hearing a single hint of criticism causes them to fly into a coon-rage. Sounds like mature healthy behavior to me

So Any Forums has just turned into the twitter virtue signalling outrage trannies it pretended it always hated. This is a shocking turn of events.

CIA/IDF same difference

Attached: 1643450319388.jpg (1024x892, 230.73K)

they're animals, give them a bit of free range and they'll go apeshit, pun intended.

Stand up, anons. Speak truth to power.

Attached: 1618546812073.jpg (3524x1827, 2.84M)

Hello again nigger

>It all comes down to the dollar bill

Case in point, Georg Floyd was trying to sell a loosie cigarette the day he got knelt on. Who's to say whether or not he would have felt compelled to do something illegal if he was getting paid from a job that afforded basic standards of living? Look at who's causing the economic madness, really think about it. Most of us never do. We like to blame boomers, but it wasn't grandparent that worked in the factory as much as the Jew stockholder that decided to offshore all the labor to a third-world shithole where they can pay $0.26 an hour without pesky things like labor protection.

nypa

Attached: 1643993001673.png (803x621, 165.84K)

>not going down without a fight
How about you get your fucking birthrate up first?

I dont care as long as they make a good, secure product/service.

Any Forums always looks at the bottom line: either get some stinking self-serving hypocrite fired or don't. Talk is cheap either way.

Show me where I'm wrong.

>implying i havent