What if the bugs actually taste good? Will you eat the bugs, biz?

What if the bugs actually taste good? Will you eat the bugs, biz?

Attached: TBC-Eat-With-Your-Hands-web-500x500.jpg (500x500, 75.94K)

I ate some a few years ago at ballpark in seattle

not very good, all crunch no meat

Attached: IMG_0445.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Someone post the picture of the coons on the Spirit flight with a full on crawdad boil.

Don’t compare crawfish to bugs you uncultured swine

I tried dried crickets with seasoning and it's actually not bad. Kind of like popcorn but more lightweight and more protein.

I hate this picture btw. How disrespectful of anyone else on the plane. Not from a financial perspective, just as a consideration of the odor or something like that. The whole plane probably reeked of seafood. I love seafood. I love lobster. I don't want to fly in a sealed tube with recirculating seafood smelling air though. Inconsiderate, typical niggers.

Attached: QagvO7yyV0OIGsLu_VP79RofI9myMJEwhn9LTe3USk8.jpg (1125x1378, 209.04K)

Bugs eat dirt and poop, they also spread disease. Sea bugs are much cleaner, and they're large enough to separate the meat from the shit unlike their land counterpart
No, I will not eat ze bugs

Bro, crustaceans actually have succulent pieces of meat inside of them. Insects have fuckin mush; show me a piece of cricket meat. Or a piece of cockroach meat. You can't?

Go work for one week in any food-related job (restaurant, factories etc) and after you see the ridiculous amounts of perfectly edible food we throw away every day, try to convince someone that we need to eat bugs.

I mean they offer it, kinda the airlines fault for enabling the decision to sell and serve food items with strong odors in a enclosed space. I dont think it would bother me that much but I might get hungry.

Forgot to say
>I will never be a bugman

my old boss was this big black dude, one time he brought low country boil to the office and he ended up spilling some bug juice on the floor and it soaked into his office carpet.

The entire department smelled like decaying fish for weeks. I really think its a black person thing.

Attached: 1619638931466.jpg (607x608, 34K)

Checked, thank you.
The airline doesn't offer it, the airport doesn't offer it, those niggers brought a full on seafood meal through security to eat on the plane. The airline just allows for people to bring their own food on board, however animals like in the picture bend the rules because they have no concern for anyone but themselves.

It’s literally ineffective as fuck to eat insects, it’s retarded. 1 cow requires less resources to raise than the equivalent caloric weight of insects.

to be fair the guy next to her is holding his nose in anger

The nigress actually brought it onboard. She made a blog post explaining how its a tradition for her and her family to bring seafood onto flights and that its okay because nobody has ever complained to her face.

>ate crawfish on sunday
>going to eat more crawfish and probably some crab in about an hour
>able to separate bugs and crawfish in my mind
>watched a tranny hooker in thailand munch on a bag of grilled roaches from a street cart
>tfw i watched essentially the future of the west

Attached: 1644345319883.jpg (460x397, 40.37K)

its ineffective to eat basically everything we eat. Ice cream, candy, bacon, chocolate...I mean, if you are strictly looking to survive, then you could just create your own meta Tasty Wheat using a single celled protein, combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals. Everything the body needs.

But we are pleasure creatures, so we like things that taste good, regardless of output, which is why we are even willing to pay premium prices for things like crawfish, oysters, and other difficult to farm and raise foods, simply because they taste good.

Thinking solely in terms of survivability is gay as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20200707-152751_Instagram.jpg (1078x1080, 404.25K)

in that case, off the plane into the sea set the lobsters free

how did you know they were roaches

I must be the retarded one because I keep pointing it out to you idiots, land insects and crustaceans are more distantly related than you are to a cow. Shellfish are not bugs, bugs will never be people food

i was disgusted with the cart but i couldn't look away. there was roaches, grass hoppers, leaf bugs, centipedes, spiders, and meal worms from what i could tell.
the tranny walked up to the cart, ordered, scoop into roach bowl and into a paper bag.