The absolute state of Chainlink advisor

hahahahahaha

Attached: FLExAALXsAIXic2.jpg (426x843, 68.31K)

Yikes

I bend the knee to African Queens

Attached: 1618106382927.png (335x506, 106.2K)

>426x843
nice resolution faggot

Attached: 1643984383392.jpg (543x492, 21.73K)

imagine if they ever make sergey do something like this
i would dump my ICO links

this is so embarrassing.......

>The brainwashing and cuckening of soibois is complete, my lord
>good, now start operation "genocide of the Amaleks"

Attached: trotsky racism.jpg (432x621, 56.95K)

I read this the other day and didn't realize he's on the CL advisory team
what role does he have?

also why is he sucking this bitch's dick so hard? is she important?
Honestly it read like sarcasm at first ...
But what a bitch to respond with "you will of course check your behavior..." after he apologizes - I think she didn't expect him to apologize and had her next angry response already queued up. Jesus Christ if someone says "mea culpa" and sincerely apologizes what kind of rude bitch goes on like that? Just fucking accept the apology.

Rude-ass, holier-than-thou bitch.

Attached: pee pee poo poo.png (1000x1018, 742.85K)

once you ascend high enough you basically have to worship black people or you get kicked out

Notice the following:
This disgusting fat suine has a fetish for the situation in pic related.
His micropenis got erect (at a whopping lenght of 2 inches) doing this bullshit.

>also why is he sucking this bitch's dick so hard? is she important?
people have been conditioned
there's an underlying logic of sorts but he doesnt fully comprehend how debased and suicidal it is

>because of my skin color there's different rules for me than for you
>no that's not racism it's anti-racism

Attached: isthisevenarealperson.jpg (400x400, 13.47K)

What a stupid cunt. Having heard the audio of the incident, she could have at any time said 'Don't interrupt me', but she didn't have the balls to assert herself on the spot (typical feminine brain shit), so she has to wait until the conversation wraps up to go cry about it behind a keyboard

This is fucking grim I actually feel a little sick. I've held this coin for years through all sorts of fud but this is the first time I've ever really had doubts.

Crypto is officially cringe, there's no way you can win with these people. Get out of all markets now

Cuckson Gaymeson burnt himself among Linkies a looooong time ago, my ESL Pajeet subhuman friend.

Attached: hudson jameson retard.png (609x1037, 124.77K)

There’s no way, no way that was not preplanned and scripted.

kek

obey me white boi

Attached: 1638665796333.jpg (1000x1000, 157.67K)

Linkies, we are going to eat the bugs and you are laughing. WE ARE EATING THE BUGS AND YOU ARE LAUGHING

Just tell me if it’s safe to stand and clap yet I don’t want to interrupt and pocs