I’m no expert, but being able to swap any coin into any other coin, as symbiosis makes possible...

I’m no expert, but being able to swap any coin into any other coin, as symbiosis makes possible, sounds like something that a ton of people might be interested in

Attached: 1613486018709.jpg (300x294, 15.27K)

a ton of people decided to invest in shit coins.. Shows how good the Biz is doing

shill me more, i probably might be

i only listen to the experts ser. Not random people from Biz. i made that mistake once but no not again

Yah but i don't see the point of swap coins man. I rather go buy a step sis and that'll be a better investment

>i made that mistake once but no not again
always try twice. Then give up

nigger all that you need to know is

You'll have liquidity on every major blockchain. Use your imagination now. Imagine how fucking based

>ton of people might be interested in
>>>
i think you're overestimating

liquidity isn't something great. Every blockchain provides it. Nothing to get a sugar rush over

GIMME MY FUCKING POPTARTS MAN IM TIRED OF BEING NICE

convenience matters at the end of the day. You get your job done peacefully without biting anyones head off, i consider it successful

am i reading this right? he said h-head right? head?

DeFi isn't gonna be successful. It's already kinda sus sooo idrk

Nah safety is the biggest issue when it comes to DeFi since it's pretty new. I'd say hold your horses for soemtime

ok

Fucking kek, could you give me one kind ser? i promise to pay you back

I think it's time to put the op to sleep for saying so many stupid things

Attached: 1212112.jpg (640x640, 50.43K)

i love fucking your sis

yes, a ton of people is interested in it already, bring something new to the table next time

Why does everyone lose their minds over liquidity? I do not get it

it's not a stupid thing, more like an obvious thing

for how long? I don't want to keep waiting :(

Stop that joke, it's not funny anymore

well it certainly avoid a lot of hassle for me, I'll be using them for sure, no that anyone cares of course

if sis is discussed, there's going to be this joke somewhere, you should get used to it

because yes, liquidity is life in crypto, that's all you should know

wow that's incredibly summarized, but somehow is truth

until you grow a dick :(

Sometimes it's funny, most of the ops are some queer whores who drop a comment to go back to their cave and masturbate

cry then mf