I got a job bonus of $5k I want to do small portfoilio of at least 3 cryptos. What are your suggestions

I got a job bonus of $5k I want to do small portfoilio of at least 3 cryptos. What are your suggestions

Attached: 62616.jpg (966x1024, 59.22K)

this is mine:
AVAX
BCH
GB

AVAX
ALGO
LUNA

ROSE, LUNA, EGG. That's it.

You are gonna make it

OP ape in SAND, ALGO, RACA

>$2k USDT for dips
>$2K in a shitcoin with a large community
>$1k STAR ATLAS

BTC
ETH
Your favourite flavor of high cap alt.

We can still go lower

Hello big nose

ICP
HBAR
HEX

All in icp at 5$
Literally everyone with a brain will buy when price

>suggestions
don't treat your bonus like it's extra money. this is a nigger cattle thought pattern.
also that "bonus" is money that was taken out of your paycheck

But it's not at 5$

ETH
FATOSHI
MANA

Yet

what GB?

I have exactly 5k as well, my suggestion is:

AVAX at 75$
ROSE at 0.33
MATIC at 1.6

>FATOSHI
Meme coin? haven't heard this before. ETH and MANA based but not for new fags

ATH 700$ why did it dip so hard?

>a job bonus of $5k
can i take your job?

High caps are waste of investment for x10. go for low caps or midcap. ez money to be made

$5k is nothing. About $2500 after taxes. I suggest realizing that throwing some money at these coins, even if they did a x10 would not change your life, and instead plunge yourself into a state of despair. Realize that you're 15 or 10 years away from 40. Realize that it's all going to be over one day and you simply weren't born rich and are coping. The best use for your money right now is actually to spend all $2500 of that on lottery tickets, as if you did get one for 10 million or won the jackpot of $160M, you actually would have enough.

Most people look at life as if you have until you're 80. You don't. You have until you're 35 or so. If your investments cannot materialize a decent return by then, then it's over and you might as well either just buy things to make yourself comfortable, end it, or take a chance with tickets.

MATIC and some promising low caps like DKT, MPL,and TOWER which actually made me 10x at EOY 2021

Bla bla bla Trash..

I hodl enough to know that project is based fren. Been dcaing for a month now. Team is doxxed, plans to launch cross chain nft platform and collab with 20 top crypto projects. BTC can be earned from hodling. I'm going to ne hodling for a while.

Hex all day bro. Did you sacrifice for PLSX?

So you cannot refute.

my cousin puts a lot into lottery tickets and has lot 10x whatever he makes every time. i wouldnt take that part user

>go for low caps
Why go with lowcaps? I prefer buying midcaps with trusted devs and based usecase that are currently on a dip.