World's Top Economist: Crypto in for massive crash

cnbc.com/2022/01/28/paul-krugman-says-crypto-has-disturbing-parallels-with-subprime.html

Paul Krugman, the world's top economist and probably the single greatest mind in economics and the business world as a whole is warning that crypto is about to meltdown.
I always knew this would happen which is why I never bought this junk. Its going to be funny to see all these crypto millionaires have no money.

Attached: Krugman.jpg (2500x1622, 342.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/01/27/opinion/cryptocurrency-subprime-vulnerable.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Paul Krugman
>world’s top economist

my dude

Just do the exact opposite of literally everything this guy says and you will be good

Sell your tokens goy. Dollars are the standard.

Attached: 1629178182653.jpg (720x809, 53.95K)

Krugman has not been correct about ANYTHING in about 2 decades now. So, you would be wise to do the exact opposite of anything he says.

Link of his analysis here :

nytimes.com/2022/01/27/opinion/cryptocurrency-subprime-vulnerable.html

Lots of bs, he only sees the trend in the high risk characteristic of the investments.

Clearly, he doesn't get the technology so he doesn't understand what he talks about.

>Paul Krugman
>mind

Attached: 1622538400992.png (886x886, 89.21K)

this is the retard who said the internet was going to be worth 0?
this guy is the definition of a IYI: intellectual yet idiot

>nytimes
>the world's top economist
ngmi

>I always knew this would happen which is why I never bought this junk.
A lot of people know or highly suspect this will happen, maybe even most people in crypto.

>Me: Oh shit, crypto's about to cr--
>Said Paul Krugman

Oh bwahahahahhaaaaa... that guy?! He's always wrong about crypto. Lemme buy a 1000 more ETH.

If you find yourself agreeing with Krugman on tech, knock yourself on the head with something heavy, can only get better

A talking head Jew moron the Jews use to confuse the Goyim about economics.

Attached: 87c20be828ac33d7b9a862146ff72581.jpg (1024x664, 106.44K)

HOMEPAGE

HOME TECH
Paul Krugman Responds To All The People Throwing Around His Old Internet Quote
Jay Yarow Dec 30, 2013, 9:06 AM

Paul Krugman
BI
Tech people have been passing around this 1998 quote from Paul Krugman where he compared the Internet to a fax machine:
"The growth of the Internet will slow drastically, as the flaw in 'Metcalfe's law'–which states that the number of potential connections in a network is proportional to the square of the number of participants–becomes apparent: most people have nothing to say to each other! By 2005 or so, it will become clear that the Internet's impact on the economy has been no greater than the fax machine's.

-Paul Krugman, 1998

Bullish. Krugman is literally always wrong, golden bull confirmed

He still defends it by saying he knows nothing about tech. And here he is again talking about tech, which he says he knows nothing about

Your bot web scraper is broken bro

Thanks just bought 100k.

I never said I agreed with him, I said a meltdown at some point is very possible. Whether that occurs this year, a decade from now or four decades from now noone knows. Also in the aftermath of a meltdown will it go to absolute 0 and die apart from a few austists holding on for collectability reasons or will it hang around the 5-10% mark of what it once was. The problem with the latter is that crypto has no real, clear, non-bs, irrefutable use that visa or sepa etc. can't do.

>crypto has no real, clear, non-bs, irrefutable use
whats it being used for right now

Attached: paul krugman 1625770278006.jpg (800x600, 619.91K)

holy shit bullbros wagmi

Attached: 153623124438.png (640x708, 12.73K)

>world's top economist and probably the single greatest mind in economics
The guy has probably average IQ and zero understanding of economics.

Attached: Krugman-Gilligan.jpg (683x720, 81.02K)

Bitcoin is not about the tech it's about the economics.

For whales and pajeets to take the welfare money of incel and autists with wet dreams in the US.

>Krugman
>Top Economist
imagine being this delusional. This dumb fuck couldn't accurately predict the time if you gave him a watch.