July 2019 : $5

>July 2019 : $5
>July 2020 : $5
>July 2021 : $15
>Current price : $17

>Total gains over almost 3 years : +300%
>Rest of Crypto: +1000%

Why are there people still shilling this shitcoin? How many years will take until retards figure out they are a stupid bagholder?

Attached: 739013E8-06FA-43A3-ADDF-B7A96ED26B55.png (209x241, 5.15K)

Reminder that OP holds LINK

The pain & suffering will continue.

Attached: 1621512375916.jpg (736x794, 176.56K)

>staking and ccip coming THIS year.

Ever since the announcement you can really smell the fear and desperation coming from anti link shills. They know the clock is running out. All they can do to cope is spamming fud 24/7.

The soul of Any Forums will finally be cleansed once the run to 3 digits begins.

>fudding because its in accumulation phase after its run to 50$
>last few months link has consistently been one of the most purchased coins by large whales
>already reached 50$ with less development and adoption then there is today
Only a fool would deny that 3 figures is practically guaranteed to come.

Low effort deboonked fud spam just smells desperate, they are just hoping to use repetition to demoralize rather then concrete facts

If LINK is such an irrelevant shitcoin then why do these threads need to be made 10 times daily? Don't see any threads about Peercoin

gotta love LINK. king of tokens baby.

this board is irrelevant

>t. wordcel

>Still dumps after 1000 integrations
>Still dumps after Arbitrum release
>Still dumps after Sergey stopped selling tokens weekly
>Still dumps after hiring a Google ex-CEO advisor
>Still dumps after securing DeFi with reliable oracles
>Still dumps after Sergey announced Staking is ready

What makes you think ccip and staking will pump it? This is already priced in.

Because it’s filled with bagholders. No other board has the same spam. No one else cares.

Attached: 24DBDCCC-D165-4696-98D1-3CFB463B2F7F.jpg (125x113, 4.96K)

Checked so i will answer your question. Shitty L1 speeds and tx fees are the only thing holding link back right now. Once all of this shit scales you will see the real power of link.

Staking has been "soon!" for 3 years at this point - it coming out tomorrow would be a failure.

As for CCIP you have both aave and celsius going ahead without it because of how late it is. So again not exactly a win.

It takes time so that it can be the best that it can be. Why should they rush it when it isn't ready?

5 years is a lot of time, it's only in crypto there seems to be zero expectation of timeliness. With their funding and hiring you'd expect them to be working an order of magnitude more effectively than they have been doing, which makes the growth look more like standard tech start up bloat than pragmatic expansion.

Never change Any Forums

Attached: 19B9DED9-64E4-4E05-A75F-D4FAD8867D46.jpg (750x420, 98.2K)

Eth was $105 on that day

Attached: basicpepe (2).jpg (413x397, 28.02K)

It actually hurt a bit looking at that knowing i was investing back when eth was that cheap, i should have taken every fucking loan i could get and dumped it in then lived in a cardboard box for 2 years.

I hold ETH as well. You cant beat yourself up over not getting 100% maximum possible returns in this market, because there will always be a shitcoin that outperformed your portfolio. If you are going to fud LINKs price action, thats fine. You are probably justified in that. But if you, for one second, think LINK wont be an essential player in this market on the level of Ethereum in the very near future, you are delusional. The price will have to reflect that eventually. If you want to gamble on shitcoins, thats fine, i wish you luck. If you want a guaranteed “wait and make it” portfolio, it should be very LINK. Literally not one person in all of crypto disagrees with that last statement, they just pretend to.

I understand your point but this is not the case with Link. The majority of crypto has outperformed Chainlink. Fundamental projects, shitcoins, bot-traded coins, you name it.. there are no exceptions.

I hold Link but it’s not my only crypto in my portfolio and one thing that I have noticed is that Chainlink is one of the very few coins that has performed extremely bad compared to other crypto in my portfolio. It is very noticeable and I am not talking about months but the past 2-3 years over this market cycle.

Attached: CF5D8867-BC8E-4B37-A49F-6DE63C2D0E40.png (1200x900, 1.06M)

Link did a solid 200x. What are you smoking?

EVERY DAY THE SAME LINK THREAD
EVERY SINGLE DAY PAJEET POO NIGGER MARKETING COMPANY GETS PAID 1 RUPEE FOR SPAMMING LINK EVERY DAY ON Any Forums REPORTING THIS SHIT FOR ADVERTISEMENT

OP IS A PAID SHILL KILL YOURSELF PAJEET

Attached: 00002.png (1566x710, 123.51K)

You cant really understand my affinity for LINK and PAYB. these are backed by the big boys. You should get on the winning side retard.

Attached: 1643555654777s.jpg (125x118, 2.14K)