Vr games to invest in?

Vr games to invest in?

Attached: 1629345671095.jpg (1280x719, 88.31K)

eh idk, i don't think it's a good idea anyways

FB owns like 10 studios

why do you want to get into vr? when the real world is already no less thana game kek

i just dont think strapping VR goggles to your face is ever gonna be a thing

You mean facebook? The entire metaverse started because of zucky anyways

it already is a thing man wtf are you saying. didn't you see the farmers and his cows?

I mean if a fucking farmer can get VR, i don't see why we can't

this also dubs never lie

>armers and his cows?

Attached: 16394585830185.jpg (109x200, 5.02K)

If you say so, but it will be in the coming future. VR and AR together. Can you believe how fucking based that'll be.

I get the interest in VR, but Vr games? i thought you could do better OP. It sucks to see the kid in you hasn't died as yet

kys jeets

oh no you kys ok

Dropp has their metaverse in VR. It's a whole different level of technology kek

They used some tech to scan the world, so their metaverse and locations/lands will mimic earth

>tiny face problems

ye slowly everything is going to have their metaverse in VR. The whole idea is to make everything metaverse related VR

valve only but also they are in decline. i think they are planning a bunch of new games now though because he steam box shit the bed.

Since there's a frenzy around the metaverse and virtual reality in general, I had to invest some time in DYOR. I just might be lucky to have found something. A read from Crypto Island's whitepaper is a perfect definition of virtual reality. This is you in a world where you control everything, fraternize with random players and even earn a ton of bucks in the process. It also supports the staking feature which requires the use of Guma token, this is the token used to run the game. I'm opened to a world of adventure and ready to experience what virtual reality is really all about. Guma is on it's presale, you will need it to play the game at official launch.

vr is the craziest innovation from the tech bros, didnt someone have their wedding in decentraland already?

Any Forums fags ae tiired of buying coins now, i thought you all wnated to ape into BTC before it touches $100k

Vr films to watch fren?

fucking tl rd user

my gf complains about my dick size and i can't also get it up after first round. what to do OP?

>vr is the craziest innovation
How do i get my 5y/o daughter into building vr user?

Patiently waiting for 20k this year before aping in

I just entered the metaverse and was gangrapoed inmediatly

And they're STILL not making money with VR. Amazing how completely wrong they've been about everything VR-related. All VR needs is a few killer apps. HL:Alex is one, but one short game is not enough. Spend 500m to develop a couple of HUGE VR games and you're done, VR adoption happens.

VRChat because your can buy a busty model of an anime loli