What to do

What do I do if my girlfriend just discovered I'm saving in crypto?
I've been hiding it from her for over a year now and now she wants me to buy her all this stuff or she'll leave me. Help.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (225x225, 8.13K)

>exposes herself as dumb cunt with no foresight
You know what to do user

>she wants me to buy her all this stuff or she'll leave me
??

Dump her on the spot? How is this even a question of what to do, dump her immediately.

Say no, buy some comfortable but expensive clothes, and go find another girl. My girlfriend doesn't care how much I have in my investments and I don't think she really can comprehend how much it is. It's locked away until I need to be like Thanos and I can finally rest.

lmaooo cuck
I actively get my gf to do crypto with me and assist my projects

Attached: 1638282237661.jpg (432x480, 54.39K)

Break up immediately and be thankful for having dodged the marriage bullet.

Shit like that is why my gf has to leave after sex

We've been together for four years user

Dump her, crypto first gf after

>better stay even longer with an absolute cunt

I know you're probably baiting but just in case you aren't: you're a fucking faggot.

Buy her a dildo

Ok

Don't be a fucking simp and tell her to fuck off. Prolly what she needs is something to get fun, like a dildo idk

she's giving you the signal that she is going to leave. that you have crypto riches has nothing to do with it. now she's just waiting for you to spend money on her and then she'll leave you eventually anyway. take the hint.

you tell her this

"if you love me then you will let me do with my money what I think is best, and that is not spending it on whatever bullshit you want"

>over a year
Check to make sure you aren't common law married

Find another girl and still holding crypto.

tell her they were all rugs and youre poor

>girlfriend
you have to go back

where's the problem?

say no

How can you be this fucking stupid? This is cause for immediate breakup. Dump her and quickly.
She's probably already fucking another dude om the side and using you as an ATM.

You must be a retard to ask for help here. My gf also bought some low cap cryptos like DKT, TOWER and SYLO when she sees the how weighty my crypto bag has become