Im really sorry but i have some bad news

Attached: unknown-19.jpg (2455x1316, 401.74K)

bobos win again!

So, your just confirming what everyone has been saying. Bitcoins bottom is around 20k

>i must reshort
ngmi

Attached: 1536734381724.jpg (1215x1029, 160.89K)

that's actually pretty close.

If we get a daily close below 42.8K I will believe you

why $20k?

it always drops 80% each cycle so it should be around $13k

HAHAHA PLS SHORT AND GET REKT.
>he doesn't know
past performance is not indicative of future results

cope harder latefag

Attached: 867fcf40-1a7d-11ec-98ff-cdf3f2bf99fd.jpg (800x800, 53.85K)

>The same thing that happened in the past will happen again because I say so
Cringe

>he thinks assets only go infinitely up

checked

im not saying this is what will definitively happen. i think we will find support at the 200D MA (ill post another image in a moment)

Attached: unknown-20.jpg (1227x1280, 192.55K)

you are delusional if you think were going down. Next 3-6 months will be epic. If you were not loading up at 33-35K you really need to take meds.

200 week MA has held as support on numerous occasions. i cant see why it wouldnt hold this time similar to the 2018 crash. this puts bitcoins bottom at 23k, which is a perfect test of the previous ATH.

Attached: unknown-13.jpg (1232x1317, 196.72K)

it's really cringe that you're not only using TA. but STILL referencing the 2018 crash. shit doesn't play out the same fucking way.

you mean the 200 wma

Biggest whale wallets are loading up each day. And you're just sitting here drawing lines on charts LOL

cope

checked and copepilled

but OP
we already know you're gay

OH NO NOT THE MA 34.

What reason is there to be bullish rn?

CPI numbers are expected to be under 7.3
Rate hikes are coming soon which will cause the DXY to rally and whenever the DXY rallies, BTC dumps

There's nothing happening rn that makes me think we're going up long term. Top signals are everywhere. Women, fags, and niggers talking about crypto. Leftists in crypto. Pajeets everywhere

I think we're going down, brother

Superbowl ads from Crypto.com, FTX and Binance

Superbowl this year is called CryptoBowl for a reason

>Rate hikes are coming soon which will cause the DXY to rally and whenever the DXY rallies, BTC dumps
and this is why everyone that has a brain is unironically invested in USD