Let's build a community!

Hi guys!
We are working on a ground breaking new protocol for DeFi, and we need a community!

We do not want to get fake members on social medias just to create another shitcoin show built on a fake hype, so here is a deal:

>>Check-out the documentation of the project, and if you feel like it is as good as we think it is, just join us on telegram, you will be able to claim the first 150 NFTs of our collection for free (apart from eth transaction fees) as soon as we publish them! These NFTs will get you monthly rewards on the project's yield strategies!

After 150 of you guys have joined, we will create a whitelist for the next 350 members of our community, so they can get the lowest possible price on the remaining NFTs in the collection.

Afterward, we will stealth launch the token and the community will be the first aware of it, before we make it public!

What do you think frens?
Let's start with the beginning, here is our documentation:
>> docs.shibacapital.finance

Please give us your feedback, and if you think our ideas have a real value, just join us, the first 150 members on telegram will be the core of our community!

Thank you no matter what , whether you like the idea or not.

Attached: shibacap-token.png (665x665, 93.85K)

dm cryptokang on tiktok

Will do!
Thank you buddy

What do you think frens?
You are reading the docs, right? ^^

welcome
@cryptokang.reborn

>page shitty as hell
>another doggy-bonk-moon shitcoin
>contract tba
>tiktok as mean of contact

Get rekt jeet, this shit is not even convincing anymore. Yea yea, i trust you bro to not pull the rug once you had made 10 rupees to feed your familiy for an entire year.

>give us feedback what looks bad on the "page"?
>not another MEME token, maybe read the docs
>yeah this is called Stealth Launch, it's protecting people from sniper bots...
>The community gives us advices/contacts, we do not ignore them.

Pulling the rug is not possible when you lock liquidity, again, maybe read the docs. Do not cry the day you see us trending, thanks for being so cool dude, you don't look very happy/wealthyI'd say...

cryptoland dev tier reply
i'll stay poor this time around

Your choice, thanks for the up anyway

>Let's build a community!

translation:
let's build another useless Ponzi

Can you give us your opinion on our concept of smart lending in which collateral leans on a liquidity floor price?

Our tiny (but growing) community is already giving us interesting opinions!
>Because they asked for it, we are going to move the project from Ethereum to Binance SmartChain!
>A v2 website will be launched as soon as we can, but we already have a lot to do first!

I already did just because you use some crypto related Buzzwords doesn't mean you know what you are talking about you worthless piece of trash

I didn't expect a smarter answer from you. Thanks for the up fren!

Read the docs frens! Behind the MEME we are bringing a brand new concept to DeFi!

>have a great thing going
>move it to pajeet scam network
>instantly becomes a scam til proven otherwise
and that is the moment I am out. I am willing to invest into any network but pajeet scam network and any token that moves to it is a token smart people dont invest in. this must have been a scam plan all along.

pajeet scam network (BSC) Not even once

Attached: xrp.png (373x304, 27.01K)

"Tell me your an indian without explicitly saying it" the post.

The funny part is that I agree with you, but if the community wants us to go BSC what should we do?
Maybe can we make a vote once we are at least 150 members? Join us and let us hear your voice!

>ground breaking new protocol
>dogcoin
kys pajeet shill thread

Look behind the MEME...
Read the docs user...
Being a dog coin is the best way to go viral, people will then read the docs and learn about fundamentals

get off of bsc and back to eth and I'll consider reading it. the fact that your village votes for the jeetchain tells me they're a bunch of streetshitters and I am not interested