Rhea Ripley on her transition

>“This is me.” Rhea said, “A lot of things really. It was sort of the whole year between the Mae Young Classic I and II. I went through a lot mentally behind the scenes. I was having troubles at home. I was having troubles at work. I hated myself. I was very mentally weak at that time. I just didn’t feel like I was good enough. I was constantly being told that I wasn’t good enough and I had to do something to improve it.”
>“I was on the chopping block a couple times and nearly got booted,” she continued. “I just had a lot going on and I was very down. I want to say, at that six month period, I was like, ‘You know what? Stop this. I don’t care what anybody thinks about me. All they’re going to do is judge me anyway.’”
>“I had to change my mental game completely. I started going to a gym which is the first gym I’ve ever signed up for. I was terrified. I don’t like being around people, so I was absolutely terrified.”
>“We have this thing called car wash where you take photos and videos leading up to the Mae Young Classic so we can get all the footage we need. I rocked up in this new gear. I got my haircut of course. Everyone of the coaches were like, ‘What’s this?’ I said, ‘The new Rhea Ripley.’ They were like ‘Okay.’ I knew that okay was like, ‘This is your a**. If it doesn’t work…’ I didn’t care. This was my one shot. This was my one opportunity that I have to take and I have to do it my way. If it works, it works, and I can shove it in their faces. If it doesn’t, then I’ll leave myself.”

Attached: RheaRipley.jpg (2332x2000, 1.57M)

Are you a BLACKEDfag?

That’s a man.

No, VixenChad

Is that Mia?

Attached: 0ba3d27eeded015d5f4e30463ffd8be8.jpg (1080x1349, 226.76K)

yes

Attached: RheaRipley.jpg (2332x2000, 1.57M)

Attached: 1643935603573.jpg (2332x2000, 858.16K)

why does she has hips in the mirror but not in the from behind view?

Attached: wondering.jpg (215x219, 12.98K)

Don't wanna be that guy but all professional photographers use photoshop
Some women don't need as much when you have a lot of makeup and natural beauty
But there's a few things that can be touched up even if it's minor
Though I can't see what you're seeing

Worked by the panties kek

kill yourself shankism

No, Nash was raped, wolfcuck

She was supposed to be the next big thing... what the fuck happened?

>92

Attached: 1644356338291.jpg (871x693, 69.74K)

OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

Ohh dear...

Attached: D44263E8-71F3-46FC-8373-E67D63AF13E8.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

ohnonono

KWAB

She revealed herself as a chudette

I bet her conservative father is proud to see her daughter getting creampied by black men

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 81.35K)