Post bullish altcoin charts ITT. No memes though. I want to buy and hold for a while and those are too much of a gamble

Post bullish altcoin charts ITT. No memes though. I want to buy and hold for a while and those are too much of a gamble.

Attached: 1618483947109.png (200x200, 20.36K)

Why can't you go check up charts on your own? It's honestly annoying now OP. Stop being a lazy faggot

kek you really think long term holding is the key to you're happiness?

NO

yes. Just put in your savings and forget about it. Let the market do it's magic. It's honestly a good idea

>rekt

I'm not good at giving suggestions but check it out for yourself, fantom. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you more than this im pretty sure you're a grown up who can decide

>He said no shitcoins
>violated the rules
>behead him

FAIRY Token on fairyswap, suuuuuper bullish

i'm sorry we don't live in fairy land. Get over it already. Can't just expect people to be interested in this crap

Alt coins are stupid. Go for the one true god. BTC

i'm pretty new to the Biz Op, i don't really know how to see or read charts.

But i know for a fact that shitcoins are a good investment no matter what. You should have a bunch of them in your bag

Attached: 1608693670127.jpg (200x111, 3.71K)

Evergrow and rematic pretty good

>newfag spotted

gcoin does not see bad at all

Attached: 1242121.png (849x475, 35.31K)

yeah but the chart literally shows the opposite... I'm kinda sus on the whole pvp thing anyways

Go kys nigger

i think that the meta of the game can be guided by which nft is more expensive

maybe the more your hands are covered in cheeto cheese, the more speed boost you will have

yen looks pretty good, locked liquidity, renounced and has some kind of traction plus it's super low mcap

0xc5b6bbde10a4ad6b85bc48ed80155de817dcc433

ITS TIME FOR THE WOMBO COMBO!!!!

OH- OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

at least its becoming more and more known, literally this is born as a meme game, seeing a lot of nft fighting each other is going to be a fucking circus

what is this

The smash bros nft i hope it's a pc game though it's weird how it's going to work when literally all the fighters are dlc lmaooo

well then I lost already because I own shit only, thanks

Well Dwarf has a 2D P2E-game coming soon (along with staking-scheme, 3D NFTs and even an own beer, kek). The mcap is only around 62k$, so there's a lot of upside potential with this one when compared to other similar coins.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-112518_Brave.jpg (1080x1663, 287.28K)