If you want a pump and dump coin, you should prolly sell fatoshi and buy some animal coin...

If you want a pump and dump coin, you should prolly sell fatoshi and buy some animal coin. Holders will unironically thank you for selling.

Attached: fat.jpg (804x1076, 148.47K)

k an angry noob that bought into shitcoin. DYOR on your next buy

>pump and dump coin
coins of all dog breeds

i feel you attacking doge coin.

Shill harder i'm not buying you shit coin

must be superman man of fucking fats. Clark Joseph don't look good but he definitely don't look like this

What is it you bought OP? constantly putting your trash on Any Forums

Cause you earn btc from holding should make you fell superior to other tokens, they've did well than fatoshi. most of this pump and dump tokens do x5 within hours of launch. fatoshi holders can't boost of making x2 from their investment since launch we know of your shit coin and how biz fags lament on it.

i'm in only if Satoshi shills, make it happen OP

how is this any different from a pump and dump coin? shill elsewhere mate

Super BTC Rewards, holding for long team. might end up earning closely 1 BTC from reward poll for holding 2 years.

>pump and dump tokens do x5 within hours of launch
i need to ape into one soon fren, help me out

Satoshi could be one of the user devs, nigga might have felt the need for a Bcs project bringing BTC to other chain.

you should prolly just kys. ngmi nobody holds a shit for that much

olfag what other DC character do you know ?

Long team Gem not for Jeets. keep off!.
organic growth is what project needs to be at top of other Alts Holders always win. just fucking hold for once in your life.

Hooray biz senpai i just got a job at Stabuck's. trying to stack up funds i lost to XMS. we're never leaving this dip

the cross chain NFT ecosystem is all a myth. dev can't deliver

Fatoshi Achievements so far within the first month of launch:
4 BTC paid as rewards,
Certik Audit,
Skynet Enabled,
2.8mil MC,
Website V2,
Dapp,
CMC listed,
CG listed,
locked LP for 1 year.

Not a shit coin.

my mum was this fat when she was having my baby. how do i tell my frens my mum got a child for me.
>my parents are divorced