Unilab is cool but how would smart contracts improve a traditional company and make them more competitive against...

Unilab is cool but how would smart contracts improve a traditional company and make them more competitive against companies that don’t have smart contracts

Attached: 1630495295629.jpg (200x118, 6.04K)

it is?

you're underestimating the power of smart contracts ser. I would suggest you not to.

because anything technology basically improves everything, You introduce technology to the boomers and see them do wonders with it

idk man. I don't even care

>they are called boomers for a reason.
stop trying to be kind, it doesn't work here

see but the developers have to be good kek. If there are no mechanisms to stop the smart contracts they keep executing forever, which leads to errors that are kinda hard to correct?

wtf re you talking about? stop talking in riddles

>developers have to be good kek
i don't expect nothing other than a bunch of jeets kek

>no code smart platforms
there a solution to your whining

thank me later

there isn't anything confusing about it nigger. Just a straight up question. If you know answer or just gtfo man

is this the dexters lab?

Any company that has emerging technology is bound to perform good. So it's pretty obvious they're gonna outshine the other dumb companies

w-who?

kek but the boomers won't even acknowledge it because they think it's risky and complicated. Talk about mind blocks

HOW DOES HE KNOW OMG OMG OMGGG

I KNOW CUS IM DEEDEEEEEEE

is this a riddle? I don't understand it

In the end i have no fucking idea how profitable these contracts are, it scares me the fact that you don't need codes for it

with magic obviously. Actually I don't know

So, they have a lot of contracts right?

Attached: 2152121.png (800x800, 913K)

take your fucking meds psycho, it's not even funny