I am going to inherit 1.8 million from my grandparents. Will my fiance be happy if I tell her?

I am going to inherit 1.8 million from my grandparents. Will my fiance be happy if I tell her?

Attached: 1644336137224.png (656x527, 19.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livegore.com/70175/mexican-mummy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure

ecstatic. good for you for being an honest husband.

just why the hell would you do that?

dont think so, women wont get wet unless you have $10M these days. You will be cheated on with some rich indian

don't do it user. Be smart, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

>1.8 million
dont do that. its absolutely fine to say "some money" but be vague and act like its unknown.
if pressed say, "high six digits"
you must be a terrible chess player?

Your wife will be happy if you tell her you invested everything in an altcoin like QANX, the whole 1.8 mil

probably but watch this just to be sure
livegore.com/70175/mexican-mummy

Yes user your bf will be ecstatic.

I'll already inherit $10m from xrp, dot, bnb, eth and Lox tokens just by staking the damn things. Who the fuck gives a damn about inheritance in this world

Attached: sbroef6.png (693x496, 42.48K)

nice larp
grandparents give money to their kids
not grandkids

Seems like trashy big brothers are watching the thread. I know where the fuck I'ma stake all those coins and tokens that you're staking except the lox shit

Attached: sam5R1OV_700b.jpg (700x690, 71.56K)

I am an only-child and my parents don't need the money so it goes straight to me. Also, my dad is a fat alcoholic failure, my grandparents liked me a lot more than him.

>All that money for little Tyrone when you guys eventually split
Fuck yes she will be happy

Faggot, I've seen that getting stakes in yield farming hub campaign on Bitrue. It's a Cex thingy

Everyone fell for it. 1,800,000 rupee * 0.013 = $ 23,400. Also, if the inheritance falls open before the wedding it might be premarital asset which might not mix. And even if the wedding is before the death of said grandparents, an inheritance might not mix in with martial assets (differs per country, check your civil law). Lastly, as long as one grandparent still lives (if they are married which i assume they are) an inheritance of the first one to die might not be paid out until the last of the two grandparents die (check your civil law). TL;DR I'd tell her because she can't touch it. Inheritance law ftw (in developed countries).

Attached: 1639658507607.webm (656x848, 400.22K)

She'll probably be happy to know your living standards will be upped. As for the amount, there is no need to be a blabbermouth unless you want papers to protect it.
Invest it, and enjoy the interests with your fiancée.

Never tell her idiot. Women are not good with money.

When I make it i plan on buying property and assets through an off shore holding company which I control and then I will lease it from my company. That way a girl can never steal my money.

Your wife will never see you the same, every time shes upset all she will see you as is a walking million dollsr bag. And she will know that at any time if shes not happy she can easily leave you and have a comfy safe life with 1 million.

If your wife knew she wouldn't get jack shit and would be homeless she will never think of leaving. Women only do stuff when it benefits them

i mean you cant argue against any of this.
OP wait until you have your first real fights about 6 or 7 years from now....wait until you realize just a phonecall to her girlfriends will then lead to her talking to her gf's divorce lawyer friend, who then when they find out you have 1.8m will fill her head with all the ways that "you harmed her and held her back"

Do not tell her OP
Don't do it
One day you can surprise her, yes, but you have to get married and live normally for a while first so as not to upset the balance of expectations in your lives
Imagine you're about to marry someone and you're extremely happy about that (in a very wholesome way) and then it turns out that inherited a lot of money so now you're literally overjoyed or euphoric (and the brain has nowhere to put all this joy so it spills over the brim) but THEN you have the wedding and honeymoon and kids and everything and you never feel as good as that ever again (because frankly the good emotions were unrealistically stacked in that moment)
It will cause a sort of longing and nostalgia
Vs.
If you tell her later, say after the birth of your second child (presumably) you will already have established a life and this will just be icing on the cake

Sudden Wealth Syndrome is a real thing and it will fuck you both over

Yeah and i myself have been with a sweet wholesome girl whos virginity I took and weve been together for 7 years with no fighting at all.

And even still in would not ever tell her. Its not worth it, you really have nothing to personally gain from telling your wife. It is a net negative for you as you lose power in the dynamic.

Women are also better off mentally just being in the dark financially. Dont put the stress of worrying about it on their mind, just let her know you guys are financially secure and give her money to run the basics.

I made it clear to my girl that if she ever tries to fuck me over I will change my identity and move to my home country, and I will never pay any child support or alimoney. I dont care if I lived in a van.