Anyone Else Feel Threatened by the Wealth Here

>Tbh I just want enough money not to go hungry before bed, pay rent, and MAYBE buy a few cheap beers for the weekend
>Ppl here aren't satisfied until they can literally not work at all, buy lambos and yachts, or buy their own property

Is this site like some Aristocrat hub or are ya'll larping?

Attached: scared.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

>Kbyw0I3W
>poorfag getting dabbed on in rl

Attached: Kbyw0I3W.png (1117x885, 138.9K)

I was like you once. all it takes is one good trade and you forget everything. when I started I got mad at paying a few dollars for fees because they could mean another meal, now even losing a couple thousand dollars and not even blink.
crypto and stocks make you greedy

Nah, I was born to a very rich family, I know what it's like.

As a kid I swam in an indoor swimming pool to practice for the swim team at a private school.

But now im an adult I realize how hard it is to make money until you wait for inheritance.

I should clarify, OUR indoor swimming pool.... our house had one.

nah im not even 8 figures

I don't think anyone is.

Dream bigger

there is an old adage: trailer park to trailer park in 3 generations, and its basically true.
grandpa starts endeavor with nothing and makes money
son takes over and stablizes income
grandson arrives and squanders it all
there is almost a cosmic-style law that perpetuates this

>i'm poor and i think everyone else is....
i can promise you there are people here that shitpost in their pajammas and earn 10-100k per day.
its probably better for your mental health tho that we pretend youre right

Why? It's delusion

You're not going to become the President dude, you should work to be able to buy groceries without debt... that's what being rich for people like us is.

I never squandered anything, I've never once touched the company. It just exists.... My dad still runs it and it's doing better than ever.

99% of people here aren't even in six figure hell especially right now.

4digit hell here want to kms

I grew up with holes in my windows and having to wear a coat at my computer, and until last year I never had any net worth at all. Zero. All my money was just in the bank and then spent. It makes me feel sick now.
But now all of a sudden my folio is worth a very modest 5 figs after just one year and I now don't even think about dropping $1k on Crypto. Or being down by a few thousand.
Not saying I'm rich by any means but there is definitely a lot of truth to the idea of getting greedy with a few good trades.

so are you the son or gandson?

>trailer park to trailer park in 3 generations
Apt. What distinguishes the elite from the newly rich is the former's ability to preserve wealth intergenerationally. I have heard almost a dozen stories from friends about some grandfather or great-grandfather who had squandered a small fortune on drinking, gambling, idiotic luxuries, and so on.

I'm the grandson but I know if I was granted the same opportunities as my dad or grandfather I'd do FAR better...

I just lack opportunity.

Here's how Any Forums changes from low 3 figures to 8 high figures.

>That phone isn't that expensive now, I'll upgrade my phone
>Nice, I can finally upgrade my shit computer to the latest gen
>Finally accumulated enough money to buy a car
>I can buy a house, but I'm still working every day, sigh
>Enough money to stop working, but I still need enough passive income to enjoy life
>I'll not stop until I get 6 figures monthly from index / staking.
>To enjoy life properly, I need 6 figures, daily. How ?

Yup, money change people.

>Tbh I just want enough money not to go hungry before bed, pay rent, and MAYBE buy a few cheap beers for the weekend
that's called being poor user. that's your life goal?

Yes, im not one of these delusional kids who think they're going to be the President or think they'll be the next Michael Jordan

If im not homeless im happy, I know it's impossible or VERY statistically unlikely to rise above that without having the right family.

Knock off a zero and you have a closer approximation of where people here stand. Even so, you have to have ambition and greed to build a portfolio, even to as little as 20-30k. Once you get started it feels so much more meaningful than anything else you were doing before. (Because it is).

People here aren't looking for luxury, they are looking for independence. Problem is that independence is a lot more costly than most people are comfortable acknowledging.