Shill me your favorite 2.0 DeFi (not launched yet)

I am always late at 2.0 and am the exit liquidity of others. I want a good proprietary liquidity protocol that hasn't been launched yet. You help me?

Attached: Asssy.jpg (1080x1086, 170.07K)

prooooooooooooomppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh i remember that dude, pretty convincing trap

Is this the bottom?

name?

Brother come closer, I would like to conversate with you. Yes, good. I want to have sex with this woman. No, I don't want to procreate with her, I only want to ejaculate deep inside and then leave. Thanks brother, you always listen to me.

AZERO
listed only on MEXC currently
3rd gen L1 blockchain and will have DeFi
support is solid around $1.20-1.30
AMA later this month
Staking going live in March
More exchange listings imminent
Thanks for the COOM

>I don't want to procreate with her
>I only want to ejaculate deep inside
What do you think how procreation works?

This pasta always makes me laugh but this is a man my good friend.

Attached: 1623735059763.jpg (743x664, 77.05K)

Of course Paradox DAO

>Aurora
>Not launched
>$1,000 give away
>Pretty butt

paradoxdao.com

Attached: B378BC64-E33F-4022-A6A7-8860C096C31E.jpg (1024x512, 58.15K)

Trannyman is a man

O kar gahahahahahah

Even if she was my mother, 17 straws but never unfaithful

That's a man

danicooppss

That is a cute bitch.

So is that really a tranny? I was just about to masturbate while watching this picture.

lost the iz and go back to Any Forums faggots.

Pretty elaborate ruse. It's a guy. Probably shaved his legs and bought some stockings.

I'm an expert on trannies. I can tell from the thighs that he has possibly been on estrogen supplementation. It's also very possible this is his fetish because muscle that activates in the leg when the penis is hard is activated in several of the thigh shots. A rudimentary understanding of males understanding can show this. That along with the way he rests his legs in a masculine fashion.

Looking at the hand shows me has probably photoshopped them too because they don't look quite male or female. He probably thought he would be clever enough to remove his male features but obviously isn't very familiar with biology.

This along with his Any Forums use, crossdressing, and catfishing tells me he is probably a very lonely person who never had many friends in school but also didn't pay much attention to his studies(explains the lack of understanding of biology).

He also tries to act feminine in his typing, but my algorithm tells me he psyche is that of a male. He tries to be feminine in his speech but falls short in many areas. He doesn't quite "get" feminine expression. This is likely due to his obsession with anime he developed due to his social isolation during middle and highschool which ultimately messed up the wiring in his mind and drove him to this fetish. The people who make anime often write female characters who overcompensate feminity but let the male writer's masculinity shine through. This is why many bisexual men favor female anime characters. I'm a little too trained to fall for this, but I can see how many have.

All in all, this is a ruse that would fool an amateur. Someone not well versed in gender expression in speech, biology, and male/female psychology. Hope this helps everyone here.

Attached: I'm getting close.jpg (719x1021, 115.3K)

I'm not here to shill, you pathetic op. I'm here to make you remember that you've the brain to do some research about the damn things that are getting pumped. to you.
I have subsquid on the radar. Its use case is in data management and providing powerful apis to the decentralized web

yes a man's bottom

Shill or u gay

This place has turned me into a fucking schizo.

It's then fucking clear that subsquid has a tangible advantage for the web 3.0

You sound like deluded or lunatic

Bottom boy, for sure.

Attached: 8D72478D-4F34-41C1-8853-85F0AB6E276C.jpg (249x249, 5.57K)

If that's a man then I'm gay

how can you be so retarded, it is clearly seen that he has two dicks, and if you like what you see obviously you are homosexual and jewish

too lazy to do some research? You still have time for this Teneo will have its Pre sale on feb 16.

sauce?