Getting booted from europe

>getting booted from europe
>cucked by apple
>thiel leaving
>metaverse a failure
>users leaving
>stock price free falling

Attached: JUST.png (434x407, 287.7K)

i would love to see him running his entire company into the ground but he will probably be removed as CEO before he's doing too much damage. the guy is the biggest silicon valley one man show ever, everything he did after the original facebook was a complete failure. dumb fuck.

>instagram
>whatsapp
>oculus
>reactjs
>graphql
>pytorch
>failures
are you retarded?

he bought these products from other people. except pytorch and this one is indeed the best outcome from his entire company ever. i don't think he was personally involved in designing it though.

>are you retarded?
Yes, he is. I don't like Mark's company, but you have to give to him that he knows what he's doing, otherwise you're insincere.

most of these products were purchased almost 10 years ago to heavy criticism

Was he criticized because they thought it was dumb, or was he criticized because anywhere other than clownworld half of FB's acquisitions would have triggered an antitrust suit?

instagram used to actually be good until they fucked the front page algorithms and then fucked it even more, now instagram is just another sovlless piece of corporate trash

>mark's company
do you know him personally?

>buying out competition after they've already succeeded
no but it looks like you are

Why do you ask?

thanks just bought 100k

At the time, $1B was seen as a ridiculous price to pay for Instagram, an app that boomers thought was doomed to fail because it was "hipster" and based around the filtering gimmick
Now they are petitioning to force Facebook to divest Instagram because it was a massively successful acquisition lmao

You realize the companies were bleeding to death before their acquisitions, right? You realize that Oculus didn't even release a consumer headset until 2 years after its acquisition, right? You realize I listed 3 technologies that came directly from Facebook and are fundamental to their respective branches of software development, right?

All going according to keikaku. The Bogs are dead and the dawning of the age of Gemini is upon us.

Attached: 1623337050912.jpg (2000x1589, 502.23K)

The Bogs were the time displaced Winklevoss twins, of course everything is going according to keikaku.

It's over for zucc

Attached: zucc.webm (960x960, 1.01M)

And I'm FREE FAAAALIN...

Doesn't matter, he's built a compound in the mountains of Hawaii with a reservoir. Enjoy the pod and metaverse.

good times

Attached: 1643821728879.png (462x345, 163.02K)

because you appear to be on first name basis. was just wondering if he knews you name too. does he?

What am I supposed to say? Mr. Zuckerberg?