So this bear market lasted only 3 months?

In 2021 we saw ATH for BTC 2 times in a span of 6 months. We used to wait for it few years. Nowdays it takes only few months to see new ATH. I think we will witness new ATH in 2022 for 3 times. 100k, 150k and 200k.

Attached: Bitcoin-BTC-Correction.jpg (1300x743, 47.7K)

This rally won't hold

It was just a bounce. The NASDAQ isn't done dumping yet.

Inflation

you are delusional
there isn't so money that could flow into crypto in such amount of time
/thread

Bull market lasted 3 months, from feb-may 21

but this is a dead cat tho, i'm a bull and still can see it

It was never a bear market. May was a borderline black swan event and November to February was a manipulated dump to hunt leveragefags.

delusional
/thread

BTC spent like 2 years trolling people into buying breakouts with the same exact threads as this on each one.

Attached: breakout!.jpg (1626x3413, 774.08K)

Big money is flowing into crypto, slow but steady. Most people can only see short-term and think the market is crashing. Don't follow the blind.

>Bull market lasted 3 months
>V-shaped recovery since March 2020. Literal 20x from the bottom
>muh bull market lasted 3 months
absolute state of bulltards

We’ll see one ATH this year and then crash back to the mid to high 30s.

this retard literally thinks mc = funds flow.
/thread

>Bull market lasted 3 months, from feb-may 21

holy fuck deluded mumufaggot. The bull market lasted over a year, starting at the end of the dump in March 2020 and continuing either until May 2021 or November 2021 depending on your perspective. I'm inclined to say Nov 2021 because we did hit a higher high there

Point is we were in a bull market for over a year bare minimum. I think we're about to enter a long term bear market not just in crypto but with everything. Most people seem to think that with easing of covid restrictions, everything will improve, but I don't think that's the case. I think halfway through the year every major country will get rid of all covid restrictions and vax mandates. As a result of this, most people will get hopeful, and think that the market will roar like never before. The Jim Cramers will be predicting the Dow goes over 40k etc....and then, it won't. The truth is that covid wasn't the cause of most of the problems in the financial market, it was covering them up. Everything from problems with the "everything bubble" to issues with manufacturing and supply chains. Most of this stuff was already in motion it just got accelerated by covid. A lot of old boomers who were keeping certain industries afloat just decided to retire with all the covid bullshit and companies can't hire qualified younger people. The semi-conductor chip shortage is another issue largely unrelated to covid as an illness. When restrictions go away and then 6 months+ go by without these issues being fixed, without prices going back down, people will start to get nervous, panic will set in, and the true crash will begin

shut the fuck up
you don't know shit

It was not a bear market.

explain mc and how it relates to ATH retard. oh right you cant

The bear market isn't over. And this won't stop low cap gems such as lox and butt and hundred few others from thriving.

You take my word, assholes

Attached: sdffrttyunnjhgamed1.png (400x400, 116.28K)

Metalox jumping into the metaverse is so fucking sexy. There's going to be an explosion

>We saw two ATHs
Let me stop you there pajeet
There are hundreds of ATHs on the way up

You must be a deluded lecturer who has plenty of time to teach pajeets that are ungrateful.
Next.

You hope filled bastard give me more hopium that makes me so excited, especially bc my alts will follow btc's rise... zenon, metagamehub dao, let's gooo