Hex general

Everything he invented is going to make me richer.

Just YOU and YOU and You'll stay poor this bearcycle.
>Why?
You can still sac for pulse and pulsex, but at a higher rate.
>So should i buy hex?
You have no other choice. YOU DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE I'M SERIOUS, I SHILL HEX SINCE JANUARY 2020 ON THIS BOARD. Check the Hex price of january 2020. Wait till people discover their free prc20's. NO-CHOICE.

After reading this thread you have to make a decision.

Attached: Rsdhgzvk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stakehex.today/
nomics.com/?interval=365d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You have no other choice.
>you have to make a decision.
You can't take away my choice, Vaper. I'll decide whenever I goddamn please.

Attached: 1595877872330.jpg (200x253, 5.22K)

No, you can't decide the outcome. You can pick a side and stay with team Win, or team Rekt.

2 years are over, what's going to happen the next 2 years? Would you bet on btc and eth, or on everything this man invented?

People had over 2 years to get in. Soon it's going to be 3, but here we areeee.

HEX literally cannot dump rn, big dick buy wall installed. Perfect time to buy before pump.

Attached: Capture.png (1123x1048, 43.98K)

See it's a good time to buy

Yeah, i would just like to know what people are waiting for, it's just going up. Why would you miss out on Hex to complain later on? Like, why do people think they got a choice if eth genesis whales are in it. They will join at some point, but the investors that are going to join later, are basically missing out.

Yeah, i don't get it, i don't understand this kink of getting rekt all the time.

Sacced day 1 for PLS and like week 2 for PLSx so I'm good for the new network but am not holding any Hex atm. If I drop $1k on Hex now will my copy of it on PLS be more or less if I were to just drop 1k on Hex on PLS once it goes live? Idgaf about anything on ETH, I just want the biggest possible bag on PLS.

explain this shit to me. I stake, for how much APY? And what good does it do me, if i risk IL? Number go up?

Keep up the good work vapor!

38,73% apy if you stake for atleast 6.11 years. Otherwise 11,55% yearly. Experiment on stakehex.today/ and speculate on the price.

What exactly do you need to know?

>This isn't financial advise
I'm saying arbitrage bots are going to make the erc and prc prices equal, that means that eHex and pHex are going to sit at the same price.

Are you 100% on that? I don't want to spend a fucking dime on ETH if I don't have to but getting 2 copies is deffo better than 1 even if 1 copy is on shit ETH network.

Eth holders are getting diluted, Eth miners are rich enough. We don't want to make them richer.

The native token on pulsechain is Pulse. You'll receive 1 Pulse for 1 eth. And yes, im loyal and a Richard Heart maxi since Hex outperformed my other holdings. I sold everything and got all in Hex, PulseHex, pulse and pulsex.

Im shill Hex for 2 years now since i don't want people to end up in rugpulls, scams, bugs and promises.

You are going to make it user.

Attached: 736.png (600x600, 317.48K)

You're doing god's work homey

SIRS I WILL KINDLY ASK ONE TIME MORE. WHERE ARE MY RUPEES? RICHARD IS NOT DOING THE NEEDFUL FOR MY VILLAGE.

Hex=bitconnect 2
Pulse=vaporware
Richard=prison
Vaperguy=tranny

stay poor faggot

If pulsechain is a success, it won’t be, but if it is, I will already be rich from it because I am all in Ethereum tokens.

I'd drop the $1k on HEX now. If you don't care about ETH you can always just stake the eHEX for 10 years and not think about it, then get a massive payout in a decade. Then be more strategic with the pHEX copy.

Let's talk about real scam's for a moment. Could we save people from the wormhole bridge hack, where 320 Million dollars were lost???
No!
>and why???
Because you retards and liars prefer to support scams and bugs.

Not a single Hexican has lost his money, Hex users remain unaffected. Im angry about scammers and hackers, that's the reason Hex gets called a scam.

Hex gets called a scam because of bugs, scams and hacks in crypto. Hex is a victim of the constant no no's that happen crypto.

Attached: efd.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

Ah yes another comfy day neeting it up off of hex

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-08 12-17-38.png (919x489, 207.89K)

HEX is the best performing coin in the top 10, and in the top 20 aside from Shib (lol), year over year

nomics.com/?interval=365d

And that's at the end of a 5 month dip. Imagine when we pump.