For me, it's cryptogirlfriend

For me, it's cryptogirlfriend.

Attached: cgf comic.jpg (871x1280, 137.87K)

When 20k$

what do we have here, anime or comic stories.

Fuds are over we pumping back to ATH 70k next stop you saw it here first.

nope. funds are going back to the alts, enough of BTC dominance

Buy high, sell Low. contact me for more TA instructions.

if only your fud could move the market. ngmi. the likes of Michael Saylor and Elon are stacking more but you're waiting for $20k pussy. remain poor

>fell for the alts meme

Attached: pVc2OYt.gif (270x180, 1.27M)

some weak ass art by a nigress

kek Altcoins can't moon onthere own, BTC is a major determinant of Altcoins and that's how it will forever be. just forget about crypto currency and invest in stocks. Shit will be gone by Q3 mark my words.

Where the alts are?

>it's cryptogirlfriend.
isn't a public mint happening today?

That's a comic book blind bat.

Checked.

Attached: A9C5CB70-8507-4AA0-AE9D-8A44FF806805.jpg (657x959, 304.35K)

bitcoin is controlled by whales and that's a whole coordinated manipulation by the rich. people have to grow up and realize that they can never get rich off bitcoin. diversify into other coins already fags

>not homely and that wants kids
>just a gambler

Ngmi, you are a dead end of evolution.

I'm buying from McDonald's user

Other coins are longer or shorter but temporary scams. Even bitcoin can rugpull at any second. Only communism can remove whales.

this anime OP? tits look real to me i got nice wood anyday

>bitcoin is controlled by whales
21 million TS. Can't even go around if everyone could afford it. You're only making rich fucks richer

Why doesnt the price at the top of her screen match the chart?

Attached: 1572219987315.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

who needs btc anyways. it was once a shit coin that no one gave a fuck about. you say communism but we can't transfer the same idea to memecoins with doxxed team that have coins that can actually go round with everyone getting fucking riich. fiat needs no MC to attract value, why you gotta treat crypto differently.

alwasys mine pi frens, it is the futuere than btc

The rich will always end up with all the money in the end. Everyone had a chance to get in early. Some autistic anons saw the future and won the game. Unfortunately most did not. Such is life.

NFTs hard pass not my thing.

OP is retarded kek prolly took some jpegs off the dark web

bobos always win and now they're building the metaverse to take every other real thing away from brokies

Is this what the comic book holders of CGF NFT looks like? right click saved. kek