I’m so excited for the symbiosis mainnet next week I can hardly contain it. Gotta tell biz about it

I’m so excited for the symbiosis mainnet next week I can hardly contain it. Gotta tell biz about it.

Attached: 1629495039501.jpg (533x497, 23.88K)

>I can hardly contain it
i see that

there's nothing to get excited over stupid swap coins. Biz doesn't even care

w-we might, if it's not a shitcoin you're trying to shill

i've been hearing that their mainnet is in a week for a week now. Stop giving me false hopes. I cannot take anymore pain

>Stop giving me false hopes
there are only false positives

PEPE HAS A SMOL PEEPEE OMGGGG

no it isn't. Swap coins are going to be a part of everyone's bag in the future.

By future i literally mean next week kek. They're doing pretty good and Defi is anyways based

suck it then

>Defi is anyways based
intially it would've been but idk about now. Im confused

i can hardly contain the fact that im gonna watch you get fucked hard. I've always seen traits of being a sadist in myself, but i think i see it now. Properly

Kek can't help it if you're a pussy. We all know everyone's waiting for DeFi to do good.

>false hopes
to sum it up, my ex...

If DeFi was really that good, we'd see it everywhere. But the simple fact that Most DeFi projects are failing, i'd say sis is the only thing i actually have hopes on

eh, pass

b-but it's the h-holy pee pee

that pepe looks like 13 years old

I don't like swamp coins, but it still doesn't look bad on the chart

The radar is useless, only to harass you

Attached: 88888.jpg (617x605, 211.08K)

I'm only interested in sis because i can do my transactions without downloading their fucking applications, the rest fuck it

I hope they finally recover, tho they have been doing good lately

What’s this something new?

sis seems like a very boring token to me beyond that it has facilities when it comes to doing more complex shit (smol brain I'm sowwy)

me too, sis is a pretty solid project and Im actually as exicted as op but a little less pervy

boring doesn't mean bad project in my opinion

I bet you my porsche it’s not as new as protokol live is

considering everything that's happened and what's going on right now, i think sis is the first shit to go down.

Don't be a bitch and learn to be patient, it won't take long

That’s the one about marketing IMO’s right?

actually nope, they are going up

Damn I’d take that bet although seems like I should be on your side tho kek

Attached: 619AD5A0-C182-4CFC-8032-C6C8B140A2CA.jpg (295x171, 7.7K)

give me your mustache, I'll sell it to hairdressers and soon you'll be part of a black wig

On legit note, seems interesting, what’s an IMO?

I want some free sex, it never hurts

Attached: same here.jpg (800x641, 100.48K)

boring means that many people wouldn't be interested in them, you know

have you even check their price from last week and this week? I don't think so or you wouldn't be talking nonsense here

Initial Marketing offering, I found the project on Twitter, seems really early on, and they aim to introduce a revolutionary concept of market capitalisation for micro influcencers, making them more influential in the future as well

the liquidity of sis then is it good? assholes explain well

Attached: 465211.jpg (294x296, 16.63K)

pepe has a bigger dick than mine

Did you try using ur right arm for it?

TOPKEK

This seems interesting, am off to dyor

actually HOW?