What went wrong?

>never talks about new projects
>all his videos are either top wallets,
>or top exchanges,
>or boring overanalysis of ftc reports
>peddles 100% pure hopium
>almost never says anything negative or bearish
>bullrun just around the corner

granted, he doesn't owe me anything, i appreciate the content is free.
started on his channel at 50k subscribers, it was soul and based
now its pure reddit mainstream fluff

are there any (non-cringe) channels that haven't yet been destroyed by the 'rithm?

Attached: cb.jpg (400x400, 41.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

v3.digital/
coinbureau.com/terms-of-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>granted
cringe pseudo intellectual

Attached: 1643899431893.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

I like him and I quite fancy the tart that does their tik toks

You do realize guy doesnt own the channel right? It is a marketing firm that produces these videos and probably shill for a huge price

this. basically coins teams tell him what to say

wasn't it known that hes just a paid actor reading a script, and they occasionally shill projects while pretending to talk about it from an educational standpoint? I briefly subbed to this channel and I knew there was something very off about it.

Good looking, former actor, posh voice
Mates (and family) in finance
He's just a front

b-b-but he d-d-id a live stream on tiktok

Attached: 1636920099740.png (660x660, 748.24K)

Yep, forgot the name but its some UK company. They can charge millions now for a shill video by creating this "pure" and "educational" image.

>hasnt covered ROSE, ERG, SCRT
>SOL baggie
>constant VC coin videos
im getting tired of this, it was cool when he covered more novel coins rather than PoS of the week

Proof?

Still the best place to get a quick overview of any project
>never says anything negative
Literally every coin review video has a "concerns" section

>his videos
he does no research, nor make talking points, nor edit
hell he probably doesn't even invest in half the shit he's shilling
he's a paid actor
TTS would be less relatable although it would serve the same purpose

He covers pretty much every coin that stays in top 100 for any amount of time. Doesn't cover shitcoins that don't for the most part
>muh SOL
Yeah what an idiot, he bought SOL when it was below 40

TL;DR: Do not trust coin bureau. Guy is a paid actor who has zero technical knowledge. Coin Bureau is owned BY V3 digital, a marketing firm out of London that shills for the highest bidder. It is an untrustworthy source of information. Know you're being manipulated. Their "mistakes" are not mistakes at all. Rather highly focused and targeted marketing with the intent to manipulate your crypto decisions.

edit0: link to v3 digital: v3.digital/

link to Coin Burea ToS: coinbureau.com/terms-of-service/

"Coin Bureau is a brand of V3 Digital"

And yet it's still the best place to get a quick overview of any project, you're free to name a better one. No, whitepaper isn't quick enough of an overview, I'm not reading every whitepaper, I want a QR first

bong-jews doing bong-jew things.

Attached: 1641226232229.jpg (1086x1038, 62.73K)

Im not saying his videos are bad. im just saying you are pumping (their) bags. you not reading the whitepaper and be early means you will never make it. you lazy fuck, why do you feel the need to protect a marketing firm.

>>never talks about new projects
because they are scams
pnd get rich quick faggits on suicide watch

>Guy is not the founder or creator of coinbureau. Nic Puckrin, a former investment banker from Goldman Sach's is.
literally

Attached: 1639521318068.png (127x128, 28.28K)

>hey guys
>the coin market cap hack
>yeah look prices are funny
>this proves ICP is a scam
>no I won't explain
>buy Solana guys
>that's all the news for today

Do you read every single whitepaper for every single project? On what basis do you choose which whitepapers to read? Go on, elaborate on your source for the QR, don't be shy

I've made it by looking at promising projects. You can get a good overlook usually on their websites before you dive into the whitepaper. i was early on almost all of the shit he shilled. while you are chasing 20% pumps off a youtube guy i probably already x20 that shit. Anyways stay poor fag go look at your youtube videos and reddit posts.