You could never afford this table without going bankrupt

You could never afford this table without going bankrupt.

Attached: 1644331740703.jpg (1024x576, 89.74K)

How do they talk in a table like that?

Why would I want a table previously used by subhumans?

cause the French stink

Attached: tf2.jpg (1280x631, 66.24K)

Does super high end furniture you see in palaces and stuff like super gaudy to anyone else or is it because I'm a poor fag?

Stop shopping it smaller

Attached: EFDC4D5C-D786-4D32-822E-139255C97C6F.jpg (1024x218, 52.74K)

Attached: 1644279679803m.jpg (1024x576, 99.93K)

Because m Putin has all the economic might of a GDP that is only slightly smaller than that of Italy.

A force Europe should be scared of.

Attached: 1644333284830.jpg (958x960, 100.5K)

they whisper
that table displays holographic subtitles

good because i dont even want such a stupid table, but at least those two short men will feel big now

it's particularly funny because they're both manlets.

Hey the French aren't that bad

KEK

Please stop verticalizing the table

Attached: t.png (2048x1200, 1.91M)

>or is it because I'm a poor fag?
Yes

Yes kek I saw photos of Trump's lounge and it's gaudy as fuck. The guy has a solid gold living room for fucks sake lol

Another great way to compensate for your micropenis Vlad. More tedious, transparent power plays… If you want proof against biological determinism / alpha beta BS look no further than the midwits at “the top” in most countries. Lucky and psychopathic, nothing more. I could cope if they were obviously superior to standard humans, but this makes me seethe

I appreciate the craftsman ship and the fact the materials are likely unbelievably well sourced, yeah like trump's place looks tacky as shit

Red velvet lined seats on dark mahogany wood and fuck it paint the trimming gold, eye sore imo.

Gold doesn’t mean bad retard. In Scarface tony us a black and gold room and it looks kino

Well, they are where they are and you are on Any Forums shitposting about them and they don't even know you exist. So it looks like they are superior.

I didn't say gold was bad, I said Trump's living room is basically all gold, and that looks tacky in my opinion. I like gold as an accent or a trim, but gold table legs look overwhelming.
Black and gold is indeed kino.

Agreed

In the world they created and maintained the order of, sure. Who doesn’t win their own game? But getting there in the first place? Luck. Vlady here prior to “making it” likely bitched about many a world leader (or senior vice operative of torture at the KGB) who didn’t know who he was, but he still got his break. Doesn’t disprove my point.

If you or I were born to oligarch parents, we could have half the IQ and 100x the wealth. Don’t get caught up in the illusion of control bias, so much of it’s luck based. Prove me wrong if you like, but who could be bothered?