Aside BTC, is there any other exceptionally promising blockchain?

Or at least some DeFi, NFTs, metaverse, or gaming startups to watch in 2022

Attached: 1234567898765433.jpg (1280x425, 58.54K)

Forgot his name lol

Radix, although that won't be complete until 2023. Certainly looks like the most promising DeFi project.

Metaverse and NFT are bublle. Go with DeFi or blockchain you will don't made mistake.
Isn't Radix a blockchain?

DeFi all way long.

OP must be a fag for posting this, now these jeet would come and prove they al know shit, for the record layer 1 hybrid blockchains are not bad choice for most chads

You really can't decide...
WTF is hybrid?

Attached: 1639145357462f.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

Among the L1 projects, NEAR and ROSE are the ones I trust the most. ROSE's potential is very high, establishing a solid ecosystem. Since he is just at the beginning of the road. New Metaverse, NFT, DeFi, Web3 projects are coming soon. Follow carefully.

>Radix, like the most promising DeFi project.
>Isn't Radix a blockchain?
Confused jeets

PoS and PoW, any blockchain that works on the above consensus algorithm is very good

Aside from BTC? Did you hear for ETH fagot?

There are a lot faggot, NEAR, AVAX, ELROND, QANplatform

Attached: 1639406018739.jpg (820x1231, 181.58K)

You Old faggot, what about PoR- proof of randomness

Attached: 1641300570002.jpg (125x121, 2.69K)

Have you come across the PoR consensus algorithm?
>NEAR, AVAX, ELROND, QANplatform
EGLD and QANX are the real bitches out there

Metaverse of course, have you seen the state of these new metaverse projects SAND,MANA, LFG and ENJ are complete gems. Just a little time more and we are all in on the metaverse train making money off games and NFTs.

>WTF is hybrid?
>Confused jeets

Wtf do you use your useless brains for if you can understand hybrids are any computer network that uses more than one type of connecting technology or topology.

stupid idiot read and learn

WTF is that

Too much to track
Rose? When Lambo?

there is no second best

Yes soon they are good, except you didn't know about now POR algorithm can do better in saving energy and mining on phone like raspberry pi, don't let your fucking ignorance cheat on you

Qan and KDA, Ramp, and Wild. Choose smart.

PoR is just hype. how the fuck can I use my mobile to mine?

Go read up sambo and stop jerking off at night, PoR Its the algorithm Qanplatform uses to make its ecosystem greener and its also enable mining on mobile phone

Attached: 1643726504357.jpg (1000x1000, 154.78K)