I bought

Aigmi?

Attached: 210A805C-D662-4767-8EF8-FC84876107CC.jpg (1242x937, 85.18K)

You’re gonna get dumped on by faggots who got the airdrop
t. Got airdropped

Idgaf I can lose this money, but if the project succeeds…

Private jet life in 24 months user.

:) thx fren, wagmi

jesus, ive only got 2.5bil and thats from the airdrop, what made you decide to drop 1k+ on this?

I got a 14b airdrop because I was one of the very first people bringing referrals, I was lucky. Then I spent ~2k. I happen to be an aspiring software dev with the same intention as Esteban, that is creating decentralized social networking platforms to break free of centralized censorship of speech. I’ve been researching this space for a few years, but I was majoring on Economics instead of software engineering. So I don’t have the CS skills to build something like this, but I certainly can spot business value on these type of emergent tech trends. After reading the whitepaper the first time I saw Esteban’s thread here (~1.5 months ago) I felt insanely bullish on the token. I think that with a little but of luck it will succeed, and it’s been clear from the beginning. It boggles my mind how early it still is… Esteban’s choice, he wants as more “plebs” as possible to get in while liquidity is purposely left low temporarily.

interesting to see someone so bullish on it, i really havent been keeping up with development outside the occasional biz thread, but its definitely given me an aura of confidence. anything that can operate an airdrop that develops as much value as pleb has is an impressive enough feat on its own

Either you did something wrong or you were very unlucky and got a bugged registration. I’m sorry either way, but this is not a scam afaik, and remember the current mcap.
Yeah, actually tracking dev’s activity on this gives perspective to his skills and the amount of strategic planning involved.

Even if it fails, it's a 10x. Easiest money in crypto right now. But good luck on whatever other stupid bullshit you fags are wasting your time on.

youre right
though i only got 9 mil
how did people get fucking billions?
lol

0.0011% of the supply is not going to be worth anything, even if it giga moons
shame

Sorry to hear it, it’s because you didn’t refer it and you were a bit late. I remember a wave of new registrations just one or two days after it started, the amounts got reduced greatly by then.

biz is dead. there won't be a single fucking retard who sees this project let alone buys (or can afford to). stop making these threads of this dead forum full of 14 year old shitskins with no money or brain

Attached: B2303DE5-0430-422B-9E4F-B79CADF353CE.jpg (1098x1090, 246.66K)

What stops you from getting atleast a sui stack (1b)? It's super cheap and you're guaranteed to make money.

because the few retards who still exist on this piece of shit board are dumb and/or broke

I aped in after some user posted plebbit's backend testing video here, reminded me of early crypto days where people would post videos like that showing cli

>faggiest place on the whole interwebz goes down
the day that happens is the day im going to celebrate with a 1985 dom perignon

>captcha

Attached: 1644331992687.jpg (1080x896, 156.15K)

Post contract niggers

Idk what this is but saw people talking about airdrops.
We all know what happens to airdropped tokens good luck getting rekt newfags.

0x625fc9bb971bb305a2ad63252665dcfe9098bee9

I'm generally bullish on any decentralized platform, with lots of daily development. One of their dev posted the success of testing core functionality of the platform so it's a matter of time till they build the frontend and start promoting and reeling normies in.

holy shit their tg chat is full of africans and jeets.

Got a suicide stack nonetheless

Thanks nigger

Attached: 1642556375211.jpg (540x564, 103.39K)

speak to me which number will be sui stack

2b at this point. You probably can't afford 5b.