Everyone is talking about the adoption of crypto. But what will it actually bring us?

Will financial institutions become more crypto-friendly? Or will we be able to pay for everything using cryptocurrency? Will other countries follow El Salvador's lead? What exactly is cryptocurrency adoption?

Attached: 1642966697729s.jpg (250x228, 6.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644206067601.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644205551972.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644205099984.webm
twitter.com/i/status/1490935463351562242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without Chainlink there is no future. Buy the 4IR token or Die.

Attached: 1599031452156.png (867x711, 533.63K)

>What exactly is cryptocurrency adoption?

This:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644206067601.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644205551972.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644205099984.webm
twitter.com/i/status/1490935463351562242

This is retarded. Everyone always praising "muh decentralization" while in reality trying to integrate with centralized entities and this is what usually drives price up. This is a clown market in cause you havent noticed.

Why?
What web3 is the trigger for mass adoption?

Gradual adoption means people start buying and holding crypto as an investment, which is where we are now. Then more and more places will start to use it as an acceptable currency for big purchases like housing, cars, etc, which we're starting to see in rare cases. This will drive the price up even further. The final stage is that most governments around the world will announce that they recognize bitcoin as legal tender after they have been quietly stacking it. This will probably happen after Biden and his generation of boomer politicians are dead, but it will cause the price of bitcoin to skyrocket.

lol. in the end we are all here for the money not for decentralization

I am not from the US, Trump was a clown, but Buden is even worse... I know in some parts of Europe people can buy a car with crypto.

Decentralization as technical feature makes sense and creates a more robust database.
Crypto causing Socio-economic decentralization was never more than sales pitch of soifaced YTubers.

>Will financial institutions become more crypto-friendly?
Yes.
>will we be able to pay for everything using cryptocurrency?
For more things, yes. But crypto will be the strongest in online/virtual trade as its more efficient than tradional paygates.
> But what will it actually bring us?
Line going up.

Houses and cars are big things. Isn't better we can use it in everyday life?

Biden fortunately represents the last of a generation that is just entirely too old to keep holding power. Him and Pelosi are both so old that they can barely speak in complete sentences. They'll either be senile or dead in the next few years. Trump would never be the "crypto president" either, but he's also pretty fucking old, so expect him to be out of the picture entirely before real crypto politics start happening.

Why not both? I would very much like a way to accept payments for deplatformed erogames

A lot of retards still see crypto as ponzi, even when you have got amazing inventions like utrust. This is a gateway for crypto payments. It works perfectly with any crypto wallet.

Attached: 82a.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

Ukraine or Turkey could do the same as El Salvador.
Walmart would be a great thing, it's not that simple.
That's good to hear. But how many people are actually doing that?

kys faggot

So much question OP, my head is whozzing. Adoption will only happen when shitcoins eventually dies leaving only fundamentals with real usecase to rule the cryptospace, imagine a world of only BTC,ET,DOT,SOL and PNODE(to help the devs get on polkadot API easily).

Attached: images[1].png (639x480, 32.55K)

We need all of that to get mass adoption. For start crypto cards such as Binance and HOLD help a lot.

Faggot, Is this not a pipe dream? who will be willing to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment? with all its volatility

Attached: thinking.png (241x209, 7.88K)

>Ukraine or Turkey could do the same as El Salvador
Ukraine will do whatever EU tells it to do, you think they'll be allowed to adopt BTC? Delusional. The moment Ukraine stops obeying its master it ceases to exist

These pathetic SECs understand that crypto will not only rock the financial world. but it is also shifting the cultural world as well, look at how utrust is successfully flipping PayPal atm

Attached: 735 (1).gif (1702x1384, 163.44K)

Go to hell, jeet there are more based projects with the perfect usecase, ever heard of ORE protocol a blockchain for optimised identity and asset management with the best product ORE ID for crosschain identity using single login details.