BTC Flower

I lost everything.

Attached: 1644249805130.png (403x469, 338.94K)

Chek'd. Same. I hope everyone stays away from this obvi scam. There should really be more regulation in this space.

Attached: R.png (316x286, 119.49K)

what a shame, it really started to grow on me

Attached: bastardos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

CARLOS YOU FUCKING NIGGGEEERRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or you can just stop being retarded

Wouldn't have been the case if you simply went with the undisputed king of scaling right now. Polygon. Don't be bitter be better.

It hasn't rug yet, what are you moaning about?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 152021.png (591x623, 129.89K)

Is there not a risk here that we're losing ICP long term? If one believes ICP will see a valuation of 2k for example, wouldn't BTCFlower's price in ICP scale back to reflect the relative value in USD? For example, when Eminem gets posted on a shitrag boasting about his 450,000 USD BAYC, that's equivalent to roughly 160 ETH. Even with the impending ETHFlower and ICPFlower Airdrops coming, and 5 motokus I'm not sure that we're going to make it.

Attached: YellowApu.png (907x603, 124.53K)

oh hey look its the same thread by the nigger mcchickendeluxe who got btfo from the discord for abusing the crew

>no more greater fool buyers for this ponzi.

I'm stuck with a 90 ICP flower since Sunday. It's all over unironically.

Polygon is a literal pajeet coin with an army of street shitters shilling it on biz. Only really dumb people will buy it

you're not stuck with anything. if it doesnt sell, then you'll get airdropped an ETH and ICP flower which you could probably sell for a good chunk, plus your BTC flower. and the floor is going to leg up again. quit whining. you have to hold this shit for like 2 more days. you spent over 2k on an NFT and now you're freaking out. don't spend that much on an NFT- you're clearly too poor.
t. flower seller 70icp. good enough

I bought 2 weeks ago for 14 icp

I minted one for 5 icp.

Attached: 8C0EB4F7-468A-4527-8625-83FFF212ACB2.jpg (720x526, 47.5K)

Do the needful sir and buy Polygon

floor will be 150 leading up to the ETH Flower snapshot

Chek'd. Do you have any alpha on Motokus? As of now I see them used on DSCVR as avatars. I'm assuming that will be able to operate as ones avatar in the metaverse as well.

yeah you missed it. they were trading at .9 after they were dropped. an easy 5x right now is infernal vampire colony. once the burning site is up, supply is going from 5000 to 500. base NFTs are .4 right now. will be 2 ICP easy in the coming months. and that's a conservative projection

whao icp nfts sure are a scam brotherinos

Attached: ooooooooo.jpg (1163x867, 91.14K)

They're at a floor of 1.75 right now. Project looks nice though.

how did you lose?