Are we in a supercycle or is this an exit pump?

Are we in a supercycle or is this an exit pump?

Attached: btc.jpg (447x450, 14.68K)

The only supercycle you're gonna see is when BTC goes to 0 and BSV eats the entire fucking market. BTC could never - it can't even do cheap, fast transactions and that's literally the only thing it does. Everything else has to be done off-chain lmao, imagine a blockchain where you don't use the blockchain to do all the things hahahaha just stay with visa desu faggots and pay your overlords their cut

This time it's different lol

Both are possible. But investing a small amount in low cap gems is always the solution. AWO is one of them. Buy it and sit back.

Everytime you see BSV in a comment I instantly stop reading.
Many such cases fag poster /thread get rugged ngmi not my problem

zhuuuupercycle

4bg blocks you cuck, 50k tps, nfts up to 1gb stoered on-chain, cheap tx, programmable, kleinman vs wright lawsuit won...

You're stuck in the past, boomer brain.

We're going to melt up to 80k this month

yo just to get it right, as soon as BTC dumps it's altcoin season right ? or will all the altcoins go down too ?

i can't see this pumping desu.... because the cycle is already way towards its end time wise and it'd require an absolutely immense re-invest just to boost it back to its previous peak. i really can't see any big funds investing given that it's right at baggie time.

it'll pump temporarily to liquidate the shorts and that'll be that

alts will be fucking obliterated. You don't want it to dump.

fuck off jeet

>We're going to melt up to 80k this month
this poster do not know the node requirements for a blockachain with 4gb blocks

Attached: 273892891289021908.jpg (629x454, 44.57K)

bullish for btc

I don't? HAHAHA omg you are a retard lol

Go look at price history of harddrives over the last two decades. Now THAT will melt your face. And then look up the antminer s19pro price and then come back and tell me again that "miners cant afford harddrive space" you dumb faggot

Suppose there was A blockchaIn That payed nodes and used a circular ledger to prune blOated data...

Exit pump. Look at the NASDAQ the past few days, it's crabbing downward after people got over the euphoria from Amazon earnings

rolling for exit pump

>he thinks blocks should remain small because of storage.
fucking idiot

You are safe. I just sold. The markets are going to pump straight to ath.

it's more because of the Facebook disaster...

so explain mister big brain, why should blocks stay small? so blockstream can become rich off of selling sidechains? so u can run a worthless rpi "node"? so that the network is safe from ddos even tho it's not fucking 2010 anymore? xDD

super cycles are exit pumps

supercycle

full nodes are not worthless. using a light node is not different then using a bank website. DOS attack is a valid concearn, and will remain so as long as the internet exists. the main limiting factor to run a full node is the internet bandwidth.